Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS (1938 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Tunde Ednut And Ebuka 8 Years Ago. PHOTOS / Beyonce Dey Sing O - Wizkid Tweeted This 10 Years Ago. Photos / Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian Businesswoman, reveals what hair dye did to her face few months ago.

The woman reveal this online after a netizen talk about the use of dye that has PPD (p-Phenylenediamine) as part of the ingredients.

The man wrote;
Before you apply hair dye on your head, please check if PPD (p-Phenylenediamine) is part of the ingredients

PPD is so powerful and toxic that it is illegal to use it on the skin.

This lady had a reaction to PPD and it caused her head to swell.

The woman wrote;
This was what black dye did to me in November 2020.

See more photos from the source below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/businesswoman-reveals-what-hair-dye-did.html

1 Share

Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin
Why she come resemble person wey fight Anthony Joshua?
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by ruthina22: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ah this is serious.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by Denique(f): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is a new one...we learn everyday.

Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by daddytime(m): 11:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Everything just make pasa charlie..
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by densiks: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
It’s actually true.

I’ve witnessed a similar incident with someone I know.
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by folu4real(f): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2021
densiks:

It’s actually true.

Hope the person recovered?
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by illicit(m): 3:53am On Jan 18, 2021
shocked
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by happybee: 4:03am On Jan 18, 2021
densiks:

It’s actually true.

It actually happened to me too that very November grin..
My head swell including the face, come big pass the whole Naija budget.
Omoh! E no funny o
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by happybee: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2021
folu4real:

I had to go see a doctor before my HEAD came back to normal grin

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by densiks: 7:50am On Jan 18, 2021
folu4real:

Yea,after about two days with some medication.

1 Like

Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by TANID(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2021
THE ONLY THING I CAN DO NOW IS TO KEEP.......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Businesswoman Reveals What Hair Dye Did To Her Face Few Months Ago. PHOTOS by pretydiva(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
This is serious and funny too grin

(1) (Reply)

The B.e.a.t Wins 2011 Star Quest / See Photo Of Singer Flavour Surrounded By 2pac,miley,major Banks, Jay Z And Nick / The Makeup On These Guys Tho..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.