Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mans Atittute With/without Money - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mans Atittute With/without Money (439 Views)

See Tribe Where A Mans Manhood Must Be Tested By Brides Family Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mans Atittute With/without Money by Akuruoulo(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2021
My friends, and i was discussing an issue of a mans xter change wen he makes money. They said a good friend must always come to their meeting point to check on a friend he calls good friend nor matter how rich he become. They concluded by saying that they rich person in question isn't a good friend but a pretender when he was poor. From my own view i told them that a rich person has soo many things to avoid (1) a rich persn seems to be in dept to all his friends, both audio and real friends. When he comes over alot of expectation will be on him, and some bad one might tag him wicked (2) a rich person is prone to danger. (3) a rich person is much busy, and might not have enough time to come over etc . A good friend just need to put u on call, lend hands to u and call u to choose a nice place for a meet . But they kept on saying "surely he is a bad friend for not coming over to their usual meeting point". The said real/nigga friend shouldn't be scare of anything. PLEASE GUYS WHAT'S UR TAKE ON THIS ISSUE ?
Re: Mans Atittute With/without Money by Akuruoulo(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2021
Mod please take this to front page

(1) (Reply)

The Unexplored Multi Million Dollar Leather Men Of Northern Nigeria (video) / Nigerian Museum Has The Largest Collection Of Soapstone Carvings In The World! / BREAKING: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.