Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Practical Basics Of How To Inquiry From God (TESTED AND PROVEN) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Practical Basics Of How To Inquiry From God (TESTED AND PROVEN) (149 Views)

God Tested Lesson / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / Tested And Trusted Red Mercury For Urgent Sale In Abuja Contact +2348051500984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Basics Of How To Inquiry From God (TESTED AND PROVEN) by arizonal2012(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2021
It’s very easy to hear God’s voice or inquiring from God almighty. This is a topic you are likely not taught, but whenever you either had bad dreams or good dreams you may say this is from God or the enemies are attacking me. God speaks Tested and Proven!

Job 33: 14 -15 (NIV) says “For God does speak—now one way, now another—though no one perceives it. In a dream, in a vision of the night when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds”. This is crystal clear that God does speak through dreams. Before I show you a simple practical way so that you can start hearing from God yourself immediately, let for a minute read a few scriptures.

Continue reading >>>> https://prophetlucky.com/inquiring-from-god/
Re: Practical Basics Of How To Inquiry From God (TESTED AND PROVEN) by orisa37: 3:43am On Jan 18, 2021
I GIVE YOUR FATHERS AND MY PROPHETS DREAMS TO TELL YOU MY WAYS.
Re: Practical Basics Of How To Inquiry From God (TESTED AND PROVEN) by orisa37: 3:45am On Jan 18, 2021
I GIVE YOUR FATHERS AND MY PROPHETS DREAMS TO TELL YOU MY WAYS.

ALWAYS PRAY TO GOD FOR INTERPRETATIONS OF YOUR DREAMS.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon This Year / 2 Peter 2:3 / Pastor Nick Vujicic Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.