Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) (793 Views)

Omoni Oboli's Husband Beats Her In Dance Competition. Fans Go Gaga (video) / Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by drinoayo: 5:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Nnamdi Oboli, husband of Nollywood actress Omoni Oboli has announced the burial arrangements for his mum Mrs Mary Oboli, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Oboli shared the funeral program on Instagram on Sunday.

The funeral program revealed she will be buried in Delta State.

“My mum goes home…. I pray her soul rest in perfect peace,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKKOoIYh4ny/?igshid=1egcg60hj1q6b

Oboli announced the death of his mum in an Instagram post on January 11.

“Saddest day ever!!! My dear mum has passed on. I can’t imagine a moment without her being around, with her strong, vibrant and ever concerned self.

“She is the mum like no other, a matriarch of the Oboli family that stood as a dividing wall between the world and us as she was like a mother hen with her chicks,” he wrote.

Lalasticlala

Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by Dayoebe(m): 5:33am On Jan 18, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by YoonSung79: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Rest in Peace
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Condolences

Deaths everywhere!
Multitudes leaving the earth in droves,
Some to Everlasting Life, others to Everlasting Destruction.

Life is a privilege and an opportunity for the living to prepare for Eternity..

Eternal life is all about JESUS Christ..
Make the right Choice today.
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by pretydiva(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2021
May God rest her soul
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by madan(f): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
She has finished her race and ended well. Rest on Mama... May you find peace with your Maker. Farewell.....
Re: Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) by Tundethomson: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rip

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why We Are Loving Adesua Etomi's Snapback (photo) / "My Own Fans Na To Dey Beg Me Money Morning Till Night"- Actor Yul Edochie / Bbnaija2021: Saga And Nini Dares Big Brother To Do His Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.