Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,542 members, 7,861,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network (12209 Views)

Ohanaeze Faction Tells Umahi To Step Up As Pillar Of Strength For Ndigbo / Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President / Afenifere Backs Ipob's Eastern Security Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Chudyfuto(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Why creating confusion at mod? Its Eastern Security Netork and not ipob security network.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Conrod: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Coldie:

Even shekau thinks he is a freedom fighter
Let a hundred flowers bloom and let a hundred schools contend. a chinese proverb.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Coldie(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Conrod:
Let a hundred flowers bloom and let a hundred schools contend. a chinese proverb.
If u keep fighting for the wrong cause you will never get justice. A wise igbo man's proverb

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Coldie(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

who is this insignificant pig run along pls
ESN wen will u people go on parade?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by keneck1: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Burruchaga71:
Anyone who is against ESN should be regarded as a saboteur, brought to the market square and stone to death.
Ekperima nnenna kanu the pretty serpent and all those following him are the greatest enemies of NDIGBO,they will one day be surrounded and stoned in the various market squares across the length and breath of Igbo land,senseless irritants
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Yujin(m): 10:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Coldie:

Am an igbo, I know say we dae fvckup. All these initial gragra and trouble finding won't take us anywhere
Baflatani I know you very well. No need to drag anything with you. Your cruise don end for Nigeria. Watch and see.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by IgboWarlord(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Ohaneze or no Ohaneze,IPOB remains a terrorist group and Nnamdi Kanu remains an Albino Fraudster/Terrorist...
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Coldie(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Yujin:

Baflatani I know you very well. No need to drag anything with you. Your cruise don end for Nigeria. Watch and see.
YujinFlatani I know u very well too
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by showafrica(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

When did votes start counting in Nigeria?
When did popular candidate start winning elections in Nigeria?

If it were by popularity, Zik would be prime minister in 1960, Awolowo would have defeated Shagari in 1979 etc. Nigerian elections are always manipulated by the Northern cabals who force their candidates down the throat of the masses. Again, they are never concerned about enthroning a candidate that would make Nigeria great but only those that would protect their interests at all costs and prevent Nigeria from breaking up.

The Northern masses don't have a mind of their own, they're manipulated by their elite and the wish of their elite is always their command.

Who will emerge as president in 2023 is who the Northern cabals holding Nigeria hostage want. They don't mind foisting Shekau or Tompolo on Nigerians if they are convinced it will achieve the above stated objective.

Elections in Nigeria is never about what you or me in the streets want, but what they the cabals want and that's why you see people like Tinubu, Umahi, Orji Uzor working overtime to impress them. They know who welds the power in Nigeria and can make them president, IT IS NEVER YOU NOR I.

You are. 100% right also... They now use Almajiris as physical evidence that civilians voted. In a nutshell, it is the North who decides who becomes president. The system is rigged and will never progress as a nation. Those shouting igbo presidency should forget it. Even if they give Umahi or OUK president, it is for the north and by the North.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Gbagura: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Herdsmen:

Lies

Southeast is the only united tribe in Nigeria..

Abi na Yoruba
Niger deltA
Hausa Fulani

Which of them is more united than igbos..

Careless
LOL, 1 region and 3 political parties is more united than 1 region and 2 political parties àbi? Only oyo state is controlled by a different party in southwest. In southeast, APC control imo and Ebonyi, pdp controls Abia and Enugu while APGA controls Anambra. Which is more united than others? You lack common sense. Your fellow mugus have donated your daily bread which is likes.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Abaman001(m): 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Skyfornia:
ESN has come to stay...

You mean a terror group has come to stay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Kachy1605(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thunder go kill you on top of Ipob matter.
YorubaPrince:
IPOB again... grin

There's definitely something wrong with these pple, I swear. angry
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Kachy1605(m): 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abaman001:

You mean a terror group has come to stay?
you are the most senseless animal of 21 century.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by BastardWike: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
showafrica:

You are. 100% right also... They now use Almajiris as physical evidence that civilians voted. In a nutshell, it is the North who decides who becomes president. The system is rigged and will never progress as a nation. Those shouting igbo presidency should forget it. Even if they give Umahi or OUK president, it is for the north and by the North.

That's the unfortunate situation. Nigeria is held hostage and would never progress because structural defects.
The British colonial government rigged it in favour of Northern Nigeria and handed it over to their feudal leaders. Then the loss of Biafra and succeeding military rulers cemented it forever except their is a total revolution or break up.

I'm not a soothsayer but even if an Igbo man is made president and he transforms Nigeria to become the fastest growing country in Africa, he still won't win second term. They will either impeach him or ensure he doesn't win reelection. If GEJ was a Northerner, he would have ruled for complete 8 years and that was why despite all his desperation to please them by working more for them than even his own region, they still hated him and hounded him out of office.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Coldie:

ESN wen will u people go on parade?
Demon we hear you, so that Nigerian Government will have the opportunity to drop bombs on us like Boko Haram?
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 7:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

That's the unfortunate situation. Nigeria is held hostage and would never progress because structural defects.
The British colonial government rigged it in favour of Northern Nigeria and handed it over to their feudal leaders. Then the loss of Biafra and succeeding military rulers cemented it forever except their is a total revolution or break up.

I'm not a soothsayer but even if an Igbo man is made president and he transforms Nigeria to become the fastest growing country in Africa, he still won't win second term. They will either impeach him or ensure he doesn't win reelection. If GEJ was a Northerner, he would have ruled for complete 8 years and that was why despite all his desperation to please them by working more for them than even his own region, they still hated him and hounded him out of office.
No intellectual application whatsoever, absolute thrash, so it was because of the Federal Government your Father did not prosper, it is also because of that same Federal Government that his child 40 years after claims he can’t prosper under also? Please speak for yourself, & try to make the best of your life, & stop these Hausa Fulani rhetoric jargon of keeping you poor, the mind is a very terrible thing to waste.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Coldie(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Demon we hear you, so that Nigerian Government will have the opportunity to drop bombs on us like Boko Haram?
But I thought u were formidable
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by BastardWike: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
[s] No intellectual application whatsoever, absolute thrash, so it was because of the Federal Government your Father did not prosper, it is also because of that same Federal Government that his child 40 years after claims he can’t prosper under also? Please speak for yourself, & try to make the best of your life, & stop these Hausa Fulani rhetoric jargon of keeping you poor, the mind is a very terrible thing to waste. [/s]

Everyone in Nigeria is not poverty stricken and miserable like you. I'm very comfortable and poverty is very far from me or even close family.

My father was very successful too and built several houses and in the East. I have never hoped on the government in Nigeria and will never. I have businesses I run in the East and also earn hard currency through freelancing.

However, the truth still remains that Nigeria as presently constituted is rotten and will never develop. I pity you supporting a bastardized system because they pay you peanuts. The country is already a net borrower, oil is becoming worthless by the day and population is still ballooning, corruption at all time high, insecurity getting worse, unemployment spiking etc if you're smart and your senses not beclouded by the peanuts they give you, then you would be seriously bothered.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by gentledecency: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
those calling other peaceful Eastern group region terrorist group, are the breeders of terrorist infact it flow in their blood, go tackle boko haram, bandit herdsmen that are showing the world what their region is good at in their so called country.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by Banmeallday: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
They need to back their people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWV0IBdQLg
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

Everyone in Nigeria is not poverty stricken and miserable like you. I'm very comfortable and poverty is very far from me or even close family.

My father was very successful too and built several houses and in the East. I have never hoped on the government in Nigeria and will never. I have businesses I run in the East and also earn hard currency through freelancing.

However, the truth still remains that Nigeria as presently constituted is rotten and will never develop. I pity you supporting a bastardized system because they pay you peanuts. The country is already a net borrower, oil is becoming worthless by the day and population is still ballooning, corruption at all time high, insecurity getting worse, unemployment spiking etc if you're smart and your senses not beclouded by the peanuts they give you, then you would be seriously bothered.
I can’t argue with someone who has no future plans for himself, keep waiting for Buhari & the FG to come and change your situation, Lazy Oaf.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
gentledecency:
those calling other peaceful Eastern group region terrorist group, are the breeders of terrorist infact it flow in their blood, go tackle boko haram, bandit herdsmen that are showing the world what their region is good at in their so called country.
ESN & Boko Haram should stop disturbing the peace in Nigeria, Useless Terrorist organizations.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

My father was very successful too and built several houses and in the East. I have never hoped on the government in Nigeria and will never. I have businesses I do run in the East and also earn hard currency through freelancing.

Ipob Zombie, everything you and your father ever had is in the east, the land of ipob? Then you want to purport to blame the Federal Government for your own shortcomings? Name 1 policy of The Federal Government that has affected your so called business, Mr Freelancer?
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by BastardWike: 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
[s] I can’t argue with someone who has no future plans for himself, keep waiting for Buhari & the FG to come and change your situation, Lazy Oaf.[/s]

Both my present and future is very bright. Buhari that has not saved his people in Katsina is who you are waiting to save you?

I'm really sorry for you.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by BastardWike: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
favor914:
Ipob Zombie, everything you and your father ever had is in the east, the land of ipob? Then you want to purport to blame the Federal Government for your own shortcomings? Name 1 policy of The Federal Government that has affected your so called business, Mr Freelancer?

This one has completely run mad. Is there wrong with having all my investments in the East? East has the best returns on investments aside Lagos and Abuja.

It's obvious you're poorly educated, that's why you can't read simple text and comprehend it. Did I complain that federal government policies is affecting me? If anything their gross incompetency is working in my favour because the higher the exchange rate, the more I smile to the bank.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

Both my present and future is very bright. Buhari that has not saved his people in Katsina is who you are waiting to save you?

I'm really sorry for you.
Did you ever hear me complain about, or tell you I was waiting for Mr President Buhari & the Federal Government to come & sort me out? You are the individual wailing, & silently waiting comrade Ipob Almijiri? If not shut your lousy trap & find something doing, it is obvious whatever you & your father are doing isn’t profitable.
Re: Ohanaeze Faction Backs IPOB Eastern Security Network by favor914: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
BastardWike:

This one has completely run mad. Is there wrong with having all my investments in the East? East has the best returns on investments aside Lagos and Abuja.

It's obvious you're poorly educated, that's why you can't read simple text and comprehend it. Did I complain that federal government policies is affecting me? If anything their gross incompetency is working in my favour because the higher the exchange rate, the more I smile to the bank.
You call Eastern Nigerian like one bloc? Are Okorochaa & Obiano the same? Is Anambra Abia State?, Ordinary Ohaneze election these clowns cannot conduct? Mention the state you come from in Nigeria, although I know you are ipob & will claim Cameroon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Secret; Nigerian Scientists Launch Rocket From Lasu. / Photos: Three Gay Men Caught And Beaten To Death In Lagos. / How Policymakers Can Put Africa Back On Upward Trajectory- Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.