Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan (26410 Views)

Sowore Asks EFCC To Prosecute U.S. School For Collecting Dollars From Bello / ₦1b Bribe: Group Asks EFCC To Invite Ayu Over Wike's Allegations / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by MartinsD12(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2021
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/fg-asks-efcc-to-forward-cases-on-patience-jonathan/
FG and Jonathan has reached a gentleman agreement to die the case that is what will happen the case will be dropped and closed once FG is directed involved

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Prolificgiant(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Which law, they cant do anything to her, Register for WAEC AT SOUTHFIELD 6, Awomodu Street, Ladilak. Lagos State and make 100% result..

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by oghalebros(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
we don't really know who is in charge of this country anymore.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by lexrichy(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2021
maybe they've discovered good luck want to run for presidency.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Kingrefreshed: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2021
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/fg-asks-efcc-to-forward-cases-on-patience-jonathan/

You people should go on till we break this country into pieces!!!!
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Dem no dey tire?
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by ofuonyebi: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2021
HOPE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT TRYING TO DRAW OUT MADAME PATIENCE
TO GIVE US THOSE REMAINING VOCABULARY WE HAVE MISSED FOR SOME TIME

OR ELSE, I WILL BETTER SAY...EFCC & FG....WOULD YOU KEEP QUITE?
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Farki: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Finally, I was wondering why nobody was going after her
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by uthlaw: 8:42am On Jan 18, 2021
lexrichy:
maybe they've discovered good luck want to run for presidency.
not in this country again, maybe Biafra republic!
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2021
A distraction
But ,no massive corruption shud go unpunished.

The most corrupted and those are looting, have looted are people from the core north.

Surprisingly, non is imprisoned except Dasuki.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by cjudy(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2021
A pastor gave prophesy yesterday about what's going to unfold in the full nation, I saw Niger Delta and Northern Nigeria engaging in big battle. I think this is the beginning of what's going to unfold in Nigeria from now till March. Let's fold our hand and watch

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by ruffDiamond: 8:47am On Jan 18, 2021
for calling them useless miscreants abok1 Born Throway abi?men,that woman punchline madt gan free her jor, go arrest Gowon, ibb obj ,abdudalam firstl
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Iceyjayz: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Amazongeek:
We are your lister... keep whining us!

Would you rather sit and watch these people do us anyhow than to jump online and make your bucks legitimately

Here you don’t really need to know how to write book, we have free resources on where to get books and how to design your cover on your phone, all you just have to do is set it up, upload books and earn
Bro if you make such amount on Amazon you won't be here advertising to sell your crappy ebook for 10k, get a job and stop spamming this forum unless you want to get banned
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Vidsolution79: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
This woman suppose to have been convicted by now....Do you need graphics designs for your business....check my signature below for more details and contact me now...thanks
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by juniorstar(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2021
if Jonathan rep PDP and Tinubu rep APC for presidency come 2023 who go win like for jona and share for tinubu.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by bigstan11787(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
my boyfriend wanted to post my naked picture all over the internet, he was blackmailing me. he demanded for 2000$, I gave it to him

he came back again and I gave him $3000 dollars, that guy open office for my head. that was until I reported the matter to my elder brother, till today I can not find that guy anywhere, his FACEBOOK account soldout, his house sold, he disappeared.

I believe the same thing is happening to Mama peace, whenever she tries to speak up, they blackmail her with embezzlement indictment, that is why good luck is doing houseboy for buhari.

have you heard from Mama peace since they lost the election, the husband advised her to calm down. because nobody will fight for them. not even those cultist called millitant, no be asari dokubo go fight for u.

watch asari dokubo attire, he dresses like an hausa man now, a person who claims to be a freedom fighter for the ijaw cause.

I have learnt that not all marijuana smokers are hard men, not all cultist are hard men

You are talking in the nonsense
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Hafnar: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2021

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Neowanskywalker: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Seems jona has reached an agreement with the FG on 2023 . .hence the request for the update and killing of the case. IFYYK
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by SmartPolician: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Intrigues upon intrigues
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Hushbingo: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98178092:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

For more JOKES, Text PDP to 419.

Jonathan in Aso Rock again?!
God forbid bad thing!

There will be war and big battle because EFCC invited a former first Lady to their office for some questions?
The way you PDP #5 per post pikins dey talk online sef dey always amuse sane and reasonable Nigerians.
No fold ya arms now, you can go ahead to start the Big Battle.
Orisirisi something tongue
na ur lifeless pres. Na qualify pass... Zombie

Btw, where is your shop located?

Why are you scared of telling us... Enemy of the state...

#Myopinion

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Hafnar: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Hn
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by nedekid: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Hushbingo:
na ur lifeless pres. Na qualify pass... Zombie

Btw, where is your shop located?

Why are you scared of telling us... Enemy of the state...

#Myopinion
Him get shop, but only him know the address. grin
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by mechanics(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2021
She won't find this news funny at all.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by 12345baba(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Eye service regime, Las Las nothing will happen
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by lebete3000: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Queenlovely:
my boyfriend wanted to post my naked picture all over the internet, he was blackmailing me. he demanded for 2000$, I gave it to him

he came back again and I gave him $3000 dollars, that guy open office for my head. that was until I reported the matter to my elder brother, till today I can not find that guy anywhere, his FACEBOOK account soldout, his house sold, he disappeared.

I believe the same thing is happening to Mama peace, whenever she tries to speak up, they blackmail her with embezzlement indictment, that is why good luck is doing houseboy for buhari.

have you heard from Mama peace since they lost the election, the husband advised her to calm down. because nobody will fight for them. not even those cultist called millitant, no be asari dokubo go fight for u.

watch asari dokubo attire, he dresses like an hausa man now, a person who claims to be a freedom fighter for the ijaw cause.

look at tompolo, aboki don use dollars buy the guy, a juicy contract of $10 million dollars to secure pipelines. then he start deceiving his boys with egbesu religion,chai

I have learnt that not all marijuana smokers are hard men, not all cultist are hard men

saynotocultism has opened my eyes to how pusillanimous those fools are...
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by cjudy(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98178092:

God forbid bad thing!

There will be war and big battle because EFCC invited a former first Lady to their office for some questions?
The way you PDP #5 per post pikins dey talk online sef dey always amuse sane and reasonable Nigerians.

Let me report you to admin so they can ban you
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by cjudy(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98178092:

God forbid bad thing!

Mynd44 , Dominique
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Robertgreene1(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2021
interesting... pipeline bombings by Niger Delta Avengers season 2 loading....
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by Hushbingo: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2021
nedekid:

Him get shop, but only him know the address. grin
He dey fear make Nigerians nor use the anger for this administration take locate am put tyre for he head...

Very wicked somebody....

Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by jaxxy(m): 9:27am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Really? Anyway, if she is guilty of any offense, let her face the law

The problem is there are many worse than her who were lower than here place of 1st lady who the government has shamelessly ignored so It stinks of witch-hunting. Amechi and that stupid NDDC man goodwill are still flexing. Let me not name so many more.
Re: FG Asks EFCC To Forward Cases On Patience Jonathan by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Orire001:
Hmm, e don set be that.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature.

Fayose Dances At Solidarity Rally By Conference Of Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Take Gov. Diri Out Of Our Avowed Decision To Seek Redress, MEND Fires Sahara Rep / PDP Peace Talks Collapse, Wike, Makinde, Ortom May Meet Tinubu Again In London