Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

2 Hacks For Anyone Who Struggles To Take Action On Paid Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 2 Hacks For Anyone Who Struggles To Take Action On Paid Online (350 Views)

You Want To Make Over #300000 Monthly, If Yes...read This And Take Action Now / Get Paid Online Without Paying For Anything / Hire Yourself, Get Paid Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Hacks For Anyone Who Struggles To Take Action On Paid Online by mosesaigbe(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2021
FINALLY REVEALED
2 HACKS FOR ANYONE WHO STRUGGLES TO TAKE ACTION ON PAID ONLINE COURSES/ TRAININGS

On different occasions, I have gotten complains from clients and some of my followers online on the fact that they have online courses and trainings which were paid for in their phones/ laptops but sitting down to go through the courses seems difficult.

While others complain of not gaining anything from the courses/trainings.It looks like they keep buying but never use them nor take action with them.

Especially when they are videos that are too much and requires a lot of time to watch before practicing. This even makes such person procrastinate until he or she forgets about the course or training.

If you are in that category then don't worry, I have the answers to your worries and complains.

Follow and act on these three hacks immediately, you will stop struggling to take action on paid training or online courses.

HACK ONE
FOCUS ON YOUR PAIN POINT

The mistake many people make is buying online courses and trainings they don't need which after they go through them, there is no motivation to watch the courses or take action on them.

Before buying any course or training, ask yourself this question, what is my pain point? Why do I need this course? Will this course or training solve the challenge I have?

Let's say you are broke and need to become financially free, you saw a course on forex trading and you went ahead to pay for it without having a thorough session with yourself before paying, you will end up not staying to practice because forex trading is not going to make you you financially free automatically.

It will take a while for you to master that skill. The courses you need apart from forex trading are;

A course on financial intelligence, a training on a high income skill and a course on how to build a business around that skill.

Do you see how it will make you take action and even stay focused to practice while you also learn forex trading which takes a while to yield much results.

Don't pay for courses and trainings you won't need or you will never take action on them.

You may ask a question, what about those who have bought courses and trainings they really wanted but they still struggle to take action and even get tangible results?

HACK TWO
HIRE AN ACCOUNTABILITY COACH

This is the solution for anyone who still struggles to take action on the paid training or course you bought. Maybe you have even practiced but seems to get no results then you need an accountability coach.

Why do you need an accountability coach?

For those who struggles to take action, getting an accountability coach will help you stay focused and even pressured to always take action.

One of the systems I put in place for my clients as an accountability coach is to daily disturb them for MY REPORT. Yes I call it my report because they are to tell me what they did that day as regards the online course or training they bought.

When you have someone who monitors your progress daily that way, taking action won't be an issue any longer.

The other reason why you need an accountability coach is for those who practiced the course or training and didn't get results.

An accountability coach will work with you to see what you are missing when it comes to getting results with that course or training.

It can be a mindset restructuring that you need or a selling skill that you are yet to master.

An accountability coach doesn't just hold you accountable but also point you to the exact reason why you always pay for courses and trainings, practice them but never get results.

Get an accountability coach today so you won't end up wasting more money this year on paid trainings and courses.

Do share your thoughts on your take home point from the article and also share with your friends.

Good News !����������

Any Money You Are Not Willing To Put In Your Head ,Your Head Will Never Put It In Your Hand (pocket ).

We are offering 33% Discount For ur favorite Upwork &Copywriting Masterclass(Batch7)

That is ,instead of paying 2,990 ,You are to pay
#2,003.3.

(First 10 Persons only ) .

Offer Ends 11:59pm Today

Time Start Now !

*What You Will Be Learning :

* Essential copywriting Basis

*The Most Effect Way To Make Money With Copywriting

* How To write Sales Copies And Products Description

That Sell
* How To Create Irresistible Offers

* How To Create Approved Upwork Account

*New Method Of Building Attractive Profile On Upwork

* How To Attract Premium Pleasant And Permanent Client On Upwork

*How To Withdraw Your Money With Ease On Upwork

* How To Retain Your Customers And Make Them Stick To You For Life

* Lead Generation / Organic Traffic Generation

* Content Marketing
And more

Bonuses :

*1 Year Free Mentoring

* 10 Free Copywriting & Upwork Ebooks & Videos Worth 10k

* Best Swipes File For Copywriters

*How To Win Your First Job On Upwork worth 5k

* How To Pitch Your Niche As A Copywriter worth 5k

* Sell Like Crazy Worth 10k
*Freelancing Blueprint Worth 10k

* 5-10 Online Businesses You Can Do At Home .

* FREE Recruitment As Jumia Consultant ( 10 Best Students Only )

ACT NOW !Hit : 070.33.26.95.49

Aigbevboile Moses Igbuan
Freelance Copywriter/Digital Trainer
Re: 2 Hacks For Anyone Who Struggles To Take Action On Paid Online by charlie34: 9:51am On Jan 12, 2022
The first step to learning how to trade is to take some research. Do a search on Google for "forex trading course" and you will see over two million results. For more ideal details about forex trading courses, pop over to these guys.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free ETH / Start A Bakery Business With Our Step By Step Guide. / DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.