Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Making Payment For Correction Even When I Haven't Registered For NIN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Making Payment For Correction Even When I Haven't Registered For NIN (151 Views)

If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty / I Notice Strange Marks On My Body When I Wake Up / Help! Correction Of Data On Voter's ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Payment For Correction Even When I Haven't Registered For NIN by ranktzy(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2021
Please who knows who I can reach out to. I tried doing this NIN registration stuff, my BVN data was called up & it was the wrong DoB that appeared, which I had since corrected in the bank. I was told to pay 15k to change the DoB when I haven't even done the registration, thereafter I would go to their head office to follow up on the process with all the crowd. I've seen stories of people who have registered for NIN paying to correct their data, but I've not even started the process yet, so it would probably be more difficult to get someone to hear me out in their office.
My challenge is this is tied to my Driver's license renewal ☹️
Re: Making Payment For Correction Even When I Haven't Registered For NIN by YoonSung79: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Lolz welcome to Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

MAN Narrowly Escaped Being Trapped With A LION(VIDEO) / Prophet TB Joshua Finally Reacts On Covid-19 Vaccine / Learn The Many Uses Of An Overhead Crane In Multiple Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.