Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). (1606 Views)

THE FLOURISH RESIDENCE ELUJU BY BOGIJE. YOU TOO CAN OWN A PLOT NOW! / Flourish Residence Eluju By Bogije with 5M. GATED AND FENCED / FLOURISH RESIDENCES 1, JUST A MINUTE FROM SHOPRITE! AVAILABLE HOUSES & A PLOT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Do you want to be neighbour to the president of Icons, @itslaycon?
All you need do is to invest right now in
Flourish Residences Eluju by BOGIJE TOWN (BUY AND BUILD).
This estate is a choice destination property strategically located in the heart of Eluju; several estates have also sprung up in the same community so you are not alone.

More so, the estate is a 25 minutes drive from AJAH flyover
10 minutes from Lagos Business School,
10 minutes from Lufasi Nature Park
these and more are what makes FLOURISH RESIDENCES ELUJU TOWN BY BOGIJE a must-buy property.

Landmarks;
* Greenspring Schools
* Omu Resort
* Coscharis Motors
* Eterna Oil

Fulfil your long-term goal of investing in Real Estate.

Start with Flourish Residences and thank me later.

OUTRIGHT AND INSTALMENT PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE FOR;

● 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS- 16M

● 3 BEDROOM BUNGALOWS- 18M

NOTE; PRICES VALID TILL JANUARY 31ST 2021

Call me on 09020520403 to help you secure this wise investment and help you achieve your property goal this year.

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
best time to investment buy a land to day and be come landlord
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Choose any day within this week lets go on site inspection,

CALL 09020520403or hit d chat link on my signature lets talk
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
for more information
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2021

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2021
for more information
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 5:04am On Jan 20, 2021
the real estate business you learn more about people and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 9:59am On Jan 20, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2021
never allow waiting become your habit, invest now and thank me later.
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2021
be part of investment and make your future brighter
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 4:51am On Jan 21, 2021
Buy on the fringe and wait. Buy land near a growing city! Buy real estate when other people want to sell. Hold what you buy
and buy again
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2021

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 10:28am On Jan 25, 2021
for more information
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
and buy again
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
never allow waiting become your habit, invest now and thank me later.
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2021

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 2:00am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 8:34am On Jan 27, 2021
and buy again
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2021

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
for more information
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2021
and buy again
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2021

Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2021
for more information
Re: Flourish Residences Eluju By Bogije Town (buy And Build). by Ibileproperty(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Land investment Banking. Want To Make A Good ROI On Your Capital? / Houses For Sale In Banana Island / Plot Of Land Available At Sherry View Garden Already Allocated. N1m with C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.