Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. (395 Views)

Grade A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Sport Edition 2007 With Customs Paper just N2.1M / ☑️☑️☑️Customs paper verification in minutes ☑️☑️☑️ / ☢Confirm Your Customs Paper☢ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2021
Over the year I have come across quite number of stories and experiences from people getting their Car without Custom papers most of them their Car Custom paper was nowhere to be found.

As we well know Custom papers is one of the Critical aspect of importing a Car, getting a Car without a Custom is a Dead Bargain

This prompted me to deliver this little fit for the best purposes....

If you read this article to the End I'll get you informed on Few Cabin Buscuits why you must Carry out a Proper Custom Paper Verification, even after buying a Car especially if it's registered.

You must be aware of some critical Buscuits when you are about paying for a Vehicle even if you meet the seller on Instagram or even a source from a relative or friend.

I once had this particular client who was intending to buy a 2017 Toyota Highlander for his wife, he got the communique from the wife. When we checked the Custom Verification we found out it was a duplicated ViN; this simply means that it was formulated by someone behind the dealership.

Another Shocking thing is that the source bought same series and found out it was a fake(Probably Duplicated).

This is just a little matter compared to the ones out there….if you seek you will find.

The First Busicuit you must realise is that there are many Cars Plying the Nigerian road, and sitting in dealerships without Custom Duties, some are even underpaid.

The Second Buscuit is that you must understand is that Cars are still coming in from Contonou despite the Border Closure. How they get this done is still pretty shocking to me…...

The 3rd Buscuit is that Custom Papers can be digitally reproduced using another Custom papers from another Car. This is done and orchestrated by some Clearing Agents and Dealers.

The most common cause is that Most Dealers are just out there to sell their Cars; most of them ofcourse are just Company Workers or Middlemen who know little about the Car History or how it was imported.

Still on Registered Cars…..i had a contact with someone who bought a Registered Honda Car from a dealer to ask if I can help fizzle out the Custom papers. The dealer said he misplaced the custom papers in their office; I saw that as a Green Lie!

Moving forward Driving a Car out of your base to another State without a Valid Custom paper is daring.

In some instances, I have heard of Stories of VIN number being Replaced. These are quite some inner secrets being hidden…...you Should proper Verify the Custom Duty.

And really you don't want to visit any Custom Office, there you jam lots of seized cars especially the Government specifics!

The Conclusion of it is that a Large number of people buying Registered Cars without asking of the Custom Papers are many on the Terrain.

Cars which are really save to buy are from Coscharies and the other Populars. But also some viable dealerships still exist, but ensure you Check the Custom Duty regardless of the reputation of the person selling.

Imported Cars are the most cautious, do the needful, feel free to drop a comment and also share with known reputable dealers and friends.

Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by phrancys001(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Have they implemented d 5% duty?
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
phrancys001:
Have they implemented d 5% duty?

I think it's under process, no formal press news yet
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good noon
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Read and be informed
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2021
cheesy angry
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
cool embarassed
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by promotervickky(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Afternoon Viewers
Re: Why Verifying Your Car Customs Paper Is Important Even If It's A Used Car. by BestTrades: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2023

Missed Custom Papers

Lost Custom Papers

For Retrieval Of Your Lost Custom Duty

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification ..
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Use Honda CR-V 2020 For Sale-n Many Other Vehicles Available / So Clean 2008 Neatly Used Lexus Gs350 For 2.650m Toks Standard. Dm 07083676583. / Sold 2007 Toyota Camry... ACCIDENT FREE.. 2.850 Se And Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.