Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,403 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN (3868 Views)

Please Help, NIN Issues! How Can I Unlink My Number From Another Person’s NIN? / Subscribers Lament As Their Numbers Are Blocked Despite Linking Their NIN (Pics) / What Is The Effect Of Linking Another Person's NIN To Your Line?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by TrustworthyQ: 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Guys Please answer.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by elitejosef: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Not good o
Try link urs plz

#FONDCUP2021 #FONDCUP #FaceofNigerDeltaCulturalPageant
My sisters time to.hit it big

Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by YoonSung79: 11:31am On Jan 18, 2021
When the person commit a crime and traced, na you dem go catch
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by phrancys001(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
20 yrs in kirikiri
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by missiret(f): 11:55am On Jan 18, 2021
awon omo nijiria de o, why would you link you nin to another person's number in the first place, you no get your own number?

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by TrustworthyQ: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
missiret:
awon omo nijiria de o, why would you link you nin to another person's number in the first place, you no get your own number?

I don't have.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by JuIiusmalema: 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
missiret:
can I link mine to my dad?
He's aged and can't stand the queue
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by SEGLIZ: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
missiret:

a lot of this is going down already, people with lost and recycled lines would fall victim of this.
I have my first ever recycled already fun that was the line I used for bvn. if that individual should access that code and pop up my nin security code he would sure use it.
the real criminals here are the network provider, soon as cases like this start occurring they should be made to pay damages to victims automatically.
this thing is still mess we are practicing we ain't ready for any data gathering, so many security measures that should have been beating before going on with the program is waiting to boom in future.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by missiret(f): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
TrustworthyQ:

I don't have.
okay, then go and get one just for this sake
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by missiret(f): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
SEGLIZ:

a lot of this is going down already, people with lost and recycled lines would fall victim of this.
I have my first ever recycled already fun that was the line I used for bvn. if that individual should access that code and pop up my nin security code he would sure use it.
the real criminals here are the network provider, soon as cases like this start occurring they should be made to pay damages to victims automatically.
this thing is still mess we are practicing we ain't ready for any data gathering, so many security measures that should have been beating before going on with the program is waiting to boom in future.

kasala go soon burst because of this issue, yahoo boys will soon be moving mad on this

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by missiret(f): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=JuIiusmalema post=98189352] can I link mine to my dad?
He's aged and can't stand the queue[/quote

it's not advisable because you are not in possession of the phone and the sim card
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by SEGLIZ: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
missiret:

kasala go soon burst because of this issue, yahoo boys will soon be moving mad on this

exactly, they know the real criminals they are after but won't chase after them rather would keep giving innocent citizens sleepless nights.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by missiret(f): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
SEGLIZ:

exactly, they know the real criminals they are after but won't chase after them rather would keep giving innocent citizens sleepless nights.

may God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by SEGLIZ: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
missiret:

may God help Nigeria

I give a resounding AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by CodeTemplar: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
The govt will see that person's line as yours and will hold you responsible for that line.
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by barryatunde: 5:14am On Aug 17, 2023
angry angry
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by Cyntiaolatu: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2023
CodeTemplar:
The govt will see that person's line as yours and will hold you responsible for that line.
bad corrupt government
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by manoyelapo: 2:35am On Sep 12, 2023
angry angry
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by florencolatude: 9:24am On Sep 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
grin grin
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by miraolakunle: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2023
sad
Re: What Is The Effect Of Linking Your Line to Another Person's NIN by florencolatude: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2023
need help on how to correct my NIN wrong DOB, need it urgent . How will I go about this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unlimited Chatting For One Year!!! / [pics] Google Allo Better Than Whatsapp: See Reasons / My Experience with the Huawei Y7 Prime 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.