Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo (3546 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / "If You're Hurt, Speak Up Let The World Hear" - Dabota Lawson Denfend Ehi Ogbebo / Ehi Ogbebor: 'Ken Bramor Killed Mother For Money Ritual, Tried Killing My Child' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo by emilfischer(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Good luck
In need of a UK used laptop?
Check my signature for more info.
Re: MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo by juniorstar(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Pochettino:

We women are actually cheaper than we make you think. That's why we disappoint guys who go the extra mile to please us because we know deep down that we are not worth it. We are scared that once you find out how worthless we are, you will be shocked. So we give to those who treat us like the trash we are cuz there will be nothing new for them to find out.

hmm...o deep gan!
Re: MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Pochettino:

What transactions?
So because I exposed our excessea as women, you are pained.
Besides, what is proof you are female??
No woman, even if she's depressed, will say women are trash. You are a bloody scammer.
Re: MC Oluomo Arrests Female Journalist For Writing About His Affair With Ehi Ogbebo by meobizy(f): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2021
While Nairalanders are typing rubbish as usual, I'm looking for paragraphs in that write-up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Mom’s Burial: Magazine Publisher Slams Kanayo O. Kanayo, Alex Ekubo / Photos Of The Young Lady Brutally Murdered Alongside Chop Boii In Abuja / Bella Naija Boss, Uchenna Weds Bode Pedro, Son Of Femi Pedro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.