Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Duro Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duro Entertainment (555 Views)

DavidoAt10: Davido Shares Throwback Photo Of His First Recording ‘Dami Duro’ / Burna Boy Was A Vixen In Davido’s Dami Duro Video [see Photo+video] / Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Duro Entertainment by Icebeatzz: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Duro Entertainment was Established in 2019 by Mr Michael.
He came from a Royal family in Owo,Ondo State. Nigeria.
He did his primary and secondary education in Nigeria before proceeding to the UK to study at Geenwich Community College in South East London.
He studied Sound Engineering and Music Production at Greenwich Community College before proceeding to do his Bachelor and Master's degree at London South Bank University
The Management comes along with many associate, Music artists, sponsors and music producers etc.
Duro Entertainment Lawyer is known to be
Mr Gary Austine.
Mr Michael Oluduro has been working with Mitie Total Security UK Ltd for almost twenty years, while he is also the CEO of Autos & Autoparts.
He then signed Tare Greg in 2020 as the Official Manager of Duro Entertainment Records.
In March 2021 he officially Signed Jash, Eazi Flow , Drizzy Gold, Bella and Bofa as the four official artist in Duro Entertainment. Also Signed Sense Beatz as the official Producer in Duro Entertainment Records.
Duro Entertainment has also been lincenced in the UK PRS Portal and it has rights against copy rights UK Ltd.
Duro Entertainment Records has gained more views on Davido Music Worldwide and YBNL on Collaborations in the record label.

Re: Duro Entertainment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
What should we do with this
Re: Duro Entertainment by Opeyemi04(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
I'm from owo ondo state I'm an artist / song writer i have writing 15 song and recorded 6
I wish I can work with you or probably got sign to your lebel boss

(1) (Reply)

CEO Musefiu Agbeniga Who Makes Millions From Aidapay, Nigeria’s Top Payment Plat / Nollywood Actress Destiny Etiko Celebrates / This Happens At Man's First Day Working As Mortuary Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.