Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips (226 Views)

Whatsapp To Stop Working On Iphone 5, 45 Android Phones From Dec 31 (see List) / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / For Bloggers: How To Stop Your Viewers From Blocking Ads Display On Your Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Phone users need to be mindful of how hot their phones can get, especially if paticularly hot or cold clients.

Overheating would make your phone to stop charging, display brightness deems to the minimum setting, some app functions get disabled.

When your phone is at heat it shortens your phone life and could also lead to an explosion.

In this article we are gonna list 6 tips that gonna stop your phone from overheating and make it last longer.

CONTINUE READING
https://wootech.com.ng/how-to-stop-your-phone-from-overheating-with-this-7-tips/
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Pauljj: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
My try am
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
No p small
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Pijokoo: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2021
grin✔️
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
smiley smiley wink
Re: How To Stop Your Phone From Overheating With This 7 Tips by Jemesj: 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
My wonderful viewers I don't post on Saturdays and Sundays..till Monday
thanks for your support,,

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Make My Own Web Host Company / Download Free Recipe Wordpress Theme / I Have A Domain For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.