Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) (649 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief Stabs Young Woman In Yobe, Now arrested! / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by TMSMedia: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
A suspected phone thief was burnt to death by a mob at the Egbeada international market in Imo state over the weekend.

According to IgbereTV reports, the suspected thief attempted to snatch the phone of a female passerby. When she refused, he stabbed her in the process. Eyewitnesses caught up with him, beat him up, and then set him on fire. His charred body is still lying on the road.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379414/angry-mob-burn-suspected-phone-thief-death-imo-graphic/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by TMSMedia: 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
More

Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
The person that drank that Chelsea ehn....

E no get joy at all
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by tyup(m): 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
One Ipob miscreants down.....nice one hungry baboons looking for a cheap easiest cut to making money

More of this we seek
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Sandydayziz(f): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
He even stabbed her shocked
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by 2shaw: 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
And that was where his live ended,even after that ,did the road close or was there any formnof obstruction. Capital NO. No ones gives a fuc k abt condemned barbecued thieves. No even myself,die in hell you bastard
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by tit(f): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Satanic sacrifice of burning human flesh
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by TANID(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44

Too Bad Jungle Justice Again
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Righteousness2(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Two wrongs has never and will never make a Right!

Both the Thief and the Murderers are Guilty before GOD.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by Hongkog(m): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Two wrongs has never and will never make a Right!

Both the Thief and the Murderers are Guilty before GOD.

Who asked you?
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oh My God, This Is What Hunger Is Causing, I have said it before and I will still say it again, If you don't have a job at the moment, why not become a professional Blogger like me and start making money from Blogging, instead of stealing people's Android Phone.
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by VEXT: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
If u b thieve no near south oooo... Na werin we suppose dey do those herdsmen for south...
Re: Angry Mob Burn Suspected Phone Thief To Death In Imo (Graphic) by olusegun60036: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
:Two wrongs has never and will never make a Right!Both the Thief and the Murderers are Guilty before GOD.Who asked you?

(1) (Reply)

Driver Tried To Fool Cops By Sneaking Into Carpool Lane With Real-life Mannequin / How I Was Scammed By Emmanuel Peter Esongeda. / If Learning Igbo Is A Crime.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.