Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's (958 Views)

WAEC Results: Musa Salmanu Got All As / Submit Lecture Notes/handouts And Get Paid / E-learning: Don’t Submit Lecture Notes, Partake In Virtual Meetings, ASUU Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's by Sonyx(f): 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Turbo Study: 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly and Got All A's

Are you a federal university undergraduate?

Have you forgotten all you've ever learned in school due to the Coronavirus lockdown, and the ASUU strike action?

Are you wondering how you are going to go through 4 whole semesters in a year; and pass your exams with flying colours?

Friend, I'd like to encourage you today.

It is possible to get all A's, but you have to start today.

Let me share my story with you.

I am a graduate of Computer Science.

I was too preoccupied with my extracurricular activities to do my studies justice.

I had so many responsibilities apart from school: Karate club. Needy friends. shocked Cisco Networking Academy training.

When I got to final year, I realized that if things didn't change, I would end up with a 3rd class, or worse, no degree. cry cry

Sleeping with a lecturer was not even an option. My parent was a lecturer!

What would you do if it were you?

If you had to learn your lecture notes in a very short time?

If you were involved in other activities such as a part-time job, social activities, or taking an extended course?

Turbo Study is a video course containing never before shared SECRETS on how I aced my exams while studying for a very short time.

In Turbo Study, you will learn:

* How to memorise your notes in time for your exams

* How to quickly revise your notes during study time

* How you can learn your lecture notes faster

* How you can study with ease

* No time for theory; just applicable steps you can follow right now.

"Will this work for all types of exams?"

There are 3 major types of lecturers:

1. Those that want you to repeat verbatim what they taught you, for example, some Computer Science/Mathematics lecturers grin

2. Those that want you to use your own words when answering exam questions cool

3. Hybrid: Those that want you to repeat what they said verbatim, and in addition, enhance with your own words

These study methods will work for you, regardless of who your lecturer is.

You will learn by doing. Short, actionable steps portrayed in short, easy-to-follow videos.

"What if I want to learn something else?"

You can use the same tips to learn a new course or skill.

"What more will I get from this course?"

If you buy NOW, you will get:

* My FREE library on accelerated learning, containing materials, valued at over N100,000

* Audio music files to ease your concentration while you study, valued at N27,500

* White Noise audio files to block out all external noise while you study your notes, valued at N30,000

That's a total of N157,500 in value of FREE GIFTS.

"How much does Turbo Study cost?"

This course normally goes for N8,000.

If I charge N20,000 it will still be a steal for you.

Will you be willing to give N20,000 to learn SECRETS on how to excel in all your exams without staring at your notes for too long?

Because I already made a promise that If I get 100 interested persons I will crash the fee, I have further crashed the fee to just N2,000.

"Is there a guarantee?"

I used these tips to make all A's in my exams and graduated with a good result. If it worked for me, it will surely work for you.

If after applying ALL the tips learned from the videos, you don't make at least ONE A, you can request for a FULL refund within 30 days of purchasing this course.

Even if you return it on the 29th day, at 11:59 PM.

Please Note: Only those who make payment today will get access to my free library worth N157,500.

Only fast action takers will collect my library.

This is not the time to be asking, "Should I or shouldn't I?"

You need to have an edge over your schoolmates.

This will place you ahead of the pack.

There is no time for dilly-dallying.

Make up your mind.

Act NOW.

Today's price: N2,000. Click the link to get started. >>> https://flutterwave.com/pay/turbostudy
Re: 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's by chingle5(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sonyx:
Turbo Study: 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly and Got All A's

That one na ur problem

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's by legendine(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
hustle everywhere...

abeg, u get the one wey i no go read at all but I go understand everything wey dey the handout

i no won stress myself abeg

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways I Learned My University Lecture Notes Rapidly And Got All A's by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sonyx:

Have you forgotten all you've ever learned in school due to the Coronavirus lockdown, and the ASUU strike action?

Are you wondering how you are going to go through 4 whole semesters in a year; and pass your exams with flying colours?

Friend, I'd like to encourage you today.

It is possible to get all A's, but you have to start today.

Let me share my story with you.

I am a graduate of Computer Science.

I was too preoccupied with my extracurricular activities to do my studies justice.

I had so many responsibilities apart from school: Karate club. Needy friends. shocked Cisco Networking Academy training.

When I got to final year, I realized that if things didn't change, I would end up with a 3rd class, or worse, no degree. cry cry

Sleeping with a lecturer was not even an option. My parent was a lecturer!

What would you do if it were you?

If you had to learn your lecture notes in a very short time?

If you were involved in other activities such as a part-time job, social activities, or taking an extended course?

Turbo Study is a video course containing never before shared SECRETS on how I aced my exams while studying for a very short time.

In Turbo Study, you will learn:

* How to memorise your notes in time for your exams

* How to quickly revise your notes during study time

* How you can learn your lecture notes faster

* How you can study with ease

* No time for theory; just applicable steps you can follow right now.

There are 3 major types of lecturers:

1. Those that want you to repeat verbatim what they taught you, for example, some Computer Science/Mathematics lecturers grin

2. Those that want you to use your own words when answering exam questions cool

3. Hybrid: Those that want you to repeat what they said verbatim, and in addition, enhance with your own words

These study methods will work for you, regardless of who your lecturer is.

You will learn by doing. Short, actionable steps portrayed in short, easy-to-follow videos.

"What if I want to learn something else?"

You can use the same tips to learn a new course or skill.

"What more will I get from this course?"

If you buy NOW, you will get:

* My FREE library on accelerated learning, containing materials, valued at over N100,000

* Audio music files to ease your concentration while you study, valued at N27,500

* White Noise audio files to block out all external noise while you study your notes, valued at N30,000

That's a total of N157,500 in value of FREE GIFTS.

"How much does Turbo Study cost?"

This course normally goes for N8,000.

If I charge N20,000 it will still be a steal for you.

Will you be willing to give N20,000 to learn SECRETS on how to excel in all your exams without staring at your notes for too long?

Because I already made a promise that If I get 100 interested persons I will crash the fee, I have further crashed the fee to just N2,000.

"Is there a guarantee?"

I used these tips to make all A's in my exams and graduated with a good result. If it worked for me, it will surely work for you.

If after applying ALL the tips learned from the videos, you don't make at least ONE A, you can request for a FULL refund within 30 days of purchasing this course.

Even if you return it on the 29th day, at 11:59 PM.

Please Note: Only those who make payment today will get access to my free library worth N157,500.

Only fast action takers will collect my library.

This is not the time to be asking, "Should I or shouldn't I?"

You need to have an edge over your schoolmates.

This will place you ahead of the pack.

There is no time for dilly-dallying.

Make up your mind.

Act NOW.

Today's price: N2,000. Click the link to get started. >>> https://flutterwave.com/pay/turbostudy
BOC student grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Enroll For Tefl / Tesol Certification Course In Nigeria / Democracy In Nigeria: Reality Or Myth? PDF / Reasons To Study And Live In Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.