Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Health And Wealth Seminar - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health And Wealth Seminar (413 Views)

Norland Products, Helping People In Health And Wealth / Achieve Good Health And Wealth Together With Norland / Enjoy Health And Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health And Wealth Seminar by Shuleybrus(f): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hi, my name is Shulammite Ebruvwiyo Aminobiren. I am from Delta state, Nigeria. I a writer and also a health care professional.

I am here to introduce to you about a herbal product that has been in Nigeria for about 2 years now. It is not a supplement but it is curative..
Name of product: DIVINE LEVERAGE TEAM LTD. It is also called DLT HEALTH PLUS( Returning Man Back To Nature)
You can enjoy sound health while creating genuine wealth

Facebook: divineleveragetym
Email: info@divineleverage.org or useleverageafricans@gmail.com

We have different kinds of medicine for different types of ailments. Some are SUPERDOSE, SAABMAL, DAABS, SAABFAT 5, DIBITES, CIBROID, UXZA, SAVID 19 AND MANY MORE

BENEFITS OF SUPERDOSE
* Immune Booster
* Anti-oxidant/Detoxification
*Staphylococcus/Candidiasis
*Rheumatism/Arthritis
*Anti-Stress
*Mental Alertness
*High blood pressure
*Boost Eye Sight
*Ehances sexual Performance
*Fibroid
* Erectile Dysfunction
*Lumbago pain
*Hormonal Imbalance/Menstrual Disorder
* Diabetes/ pile

SAABMAL
It is an immunodulation agent to boost immune system with the ability to give protection against malaria and several ailments

BENEFITS
* Prevention and treatment of malaria typhoid
* Prevention and treatment of cold and flu
* Helps in the treatment of sickle cell Anaemia
* Cleanses the liver and good for all liver borne disease
* Treatment of kidney stone
* Facilitate the treatment of Hepatitis

DAABS
It rejuvenates the pancreas and restores the production of natural insulin, it has total detoxifying effect on all organs and systems the body while influencing the metabolic process with general health improvements

BENEFITS
* Blood purification
* Prevention and treatment of Hepatitis (A-E) mostly B
*Prevention and treatment of Diabetes/High blood sugar
*Facilitates quick recovery from stroke
* Prevention and treatment of high blood pressure
* Prevention and treatment of infection (viral, fungi, and bacterial)
* Good for weight loss and management and obesity
*Treatment and Management of Anaemia
* Prevention and treatment of postdate related issues

SAABFAT5
It contains high anti- oxidant activities that consume all free radicals, targeting cancer formation and aging thereby helps in prevention and treatment of cancer, it stops the spread and formation of cancer and other health challenges

BENEFITS
* Detoxification
*Prevention and treatment of cancer
* Urinary tract challenges
* Treatment of fatigue, stress and tiredness
* Gout and general body pains
* It strengthens the body

DIBITES is mainly for Diabetes
CIBROID is mainly for Fibroid
UXZA is mainly for the cure of ulcer
SAVID19 is for prevention and cure of covid 19

There are many more drug not listed here for any other ailments. Divine leverage office is based in warri, Delta state, Nigeria

I live in sapele, Delta state and we do hold our wealth and health seminars every second and last Sunday of the month. For those in living in warri you can still contact me

For more information you can email me at shuley2013@gmail.com and WhatsApp me @ 08160277543

It is 100% curative. I am not just saying it I have used it and seen the results unlike the other Products called GNLD. Trust me DLT is wonderful. Come to this health and wealth seminar and see how your health improves. We run Checkup then recommend drugs. For those of you who can't come. We can sell to you. For the wealth part of it you will be thought when you attend the seminar. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Knew I Was Pregnant: Implantation Bleeding Or Period And 7 Ways To Tell Th / COVID-19 Live Updates: US Reports Highest Number Of New Cases In The World / Can't Help But Feel Helpless About The Mad Woman And Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.