Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Etinosa Reveals Her Baby’s Face Magazine Front Cover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Reveals Her Baby’s Face Magazine Front Cover (197 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Have Baby Face. I'm Sexy, Talented & I Have Money / Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Nairaland Super Mod Lalasticlala Show Off His Pretty Little Baby Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etinosa Reveals Her Baby’s Face Magazine Front Cover by Birdboyegwuatu(m): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia, has shown off her beautiful baby on social media

The new mum and her daughter graced the front cover of a magazine

Fans of the actress took to the comment section to congratulate her on the birth of her child

Controversial Nollywood star, Etinosa Idemudia, has welcomed her child, a daughter to the world and is definitely enjoying every moment.

The actress also took to social media to reveal the face of her baby for the first time on social media.

Etinosa who opened up on the challenges she went through before becoming a mum put up a photo of her and her baby as they graced the front cover of a magazine.

Idemudia who looked stunning in her makeup and short hair leaned in to give her look-alike daughter who slept on, oblivious of what was going on, a kiss.
https://blog.fierceent.com.ng/etinosa-reveals-her-babys-face-magazine-front-cover/

(1) (Reply)

#goldenglobes: Complete List Of Golden Globes 2021 Winners / #endsars: Why Celebrities Only Care About Their Pocket, Not Agitations (photo) / Grandpa Reveals What Sets Burna boy Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.