Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram (38589 Views)

10 Ex-big Bbnaija Housemates That Are Broke Despite The Fame From The Show / Bbnaija 2018 Housemates With The Largest Instagram Followers (see Full List) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Brunicekid(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
jibran:
Wow, Great one!
Next, please do the Top 10 most followed Musicians on Instagram.
https://www.testpreparation.com.pk/
This musicians list has been compiled... Check previous news on FP!!
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by shugabasbn: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
LongNipple:
Happy For them. What the show gives you is FAME. They've gotten it and that opens almost all doors for them. Though they still need to work but not as much as when they were in obscurity.

Anyways, join me and celebrate as one of our Sickle Cell Anaemia Patient just got converted to AA. It's a Miracle. What God cannnot do doesn't exist.

She was Sickle Cell (SC) but now her Genotype has changed to AA. Two Laboratories have confirmed it. Glory to God. They used a Therapy that cures over 200 chronic Sicknesses and Ailments. No surgeries required.

Click this thread to view the testimony, the therapy they used and believe that God will use it to do yours.

https://www.nairaland.com/6330207/sickle-cell-sc-childs-genotype#97889849

They bobo yourself there. If u wan scam, scam like Prof.
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by majamajic(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Goodvirtue:
Ebuka my guy

Hmmmm

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damikjay:
Laycon, my chief presido

Op Laycon suppose be number 2, according to IG stat

He is. The guy didn't view exact number of followers but just the rounded up figures

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by 1daboi: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Am I they only one
Not following any of these people
you better do. Make your life more fun! You only live once!
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by NADFOR: 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
No 1 Not surprised.
If you know you know.
Na Dem.
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by MOSICATED5(m): 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Only Tacha and Eric has true organic followers hence they are not on the list.
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Alfred234(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
The ones with Talent
Bisola
Tobi
Laycon

Worthy Mentions
Alex
Dorothy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Bornhat: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
sad
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Godwin5766(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
cee c..king of spartans ! ireplaceable

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by midnighter1(f): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yeyebrities with their yeye followers undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
na that dorra boobs do me pass

mehnnn
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dorathy’s boobs >>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Adakintroy: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don't have a social life. Let alone a social media life.

I just come from work. Bath , eat and sleep.

Am sure if I join. Instagram. I will have millions of followers.

I mean people like me. Who just come from work bath, eat and sleep.
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by QuintessentialW: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
I love Alex!!! My girl anytime anyday!

And then Ebuka! Such finesse!
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Awon Public Figure!!!... Shior!!!
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by UncleKoboko: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
7. Nina_ivy_

2 Million Followers
Lol
See ninǎ shameless olosho dey call herself public figure grin
Instead of public toilet grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by fuckaholic25(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
10. Thedorathybacor

1.8 Million Followers
#teambusty
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by ZiggyMr(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thin Tall Tony nko grin
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Reussite: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
genius43:
@Infolenka. Laycon is number 2
What app did you use in checking real Insta ff figures?
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Reussite:

What app did you use in checking real Insta ff figures?

counts.live
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by LongNipple(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
shugabasbn:

They bobo yourself there. If u wan scam, scam like Prof.

Stay there and keep living in the dark. I laugh sooooo hard at people like you. Believe me.

It's people like you that will pray for a Breakthrough, when God finally sends it, you refuse it because you call it Scam. I feel soo sorry for you. Believe me.

The world will keep moving. People's lives will keep getting changed through advancement in Science, Regenerative Medicine and Technology and you will keep enjoying ur stay in Ignorance and Darkness.

I say again....I laugh so hard at people like you who were born to doubt till thy Kingdom comes.
If people are still doubting that Christ came and are still waiting for the coming of the Messiah, then you are among the lot. Believe me.

I laugh at you again.....this time, in French
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Reussite: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
genius43:

counts.live
Thanks
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well, people get time ooo, imagine Instagram
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2021
All of them na brand influencer, public figure... Nawa oo
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by femi4: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Parrie:
Where is tacha
she's twitter hero
Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Afam4eva:
Erica missed the opportunity because her account was shadow banned.

Ó

Re: Top 10 Ex Bbnaija Housemates With The Largest Followers On Instagram by slowice(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Infolenka:

Tacha has just 1.5 million Followers. She didn't make the list.

Upon all that noise.... This life sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz Flaunts Bikini Body, Shares New Pictures / #10yearschallenge: Don Jazzy Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Khafi Kareem Visits Bisi Fayemi, First Lady Of Ekiti At The Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.