Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,543 members, 7,837,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Internet Millionaire Friends Shared 7 Ways They Make Money From Social Media - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Internet Millionaire Friends Shared 7 Ways They Make Money From Social Media (275 Views)

Internet Millionaire Is Giving Away His Money Making Website For Free! / 7 Ways To Get Out Of Debt In 2021 / 7 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Bank Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Internet Millionaire Friends Shared 7 Ways They Make Money From Social Media by Parmzhelp: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Over the years, social media has evolved to be the most important invention man has come up with in this modern era. From Facebook to Instagram, to WhatsApp and Twitter, social media has become more than a platform for connecting with friends and families. Social media is a place and an essential tool for making money. Unlike the past, where having many social media followers were only used for mere show off, having a robust online presence on social media now has economic potentials.

If you have a strong following on Instagram or Twitter, you can utilize your audience’s potential to make money. In this ever-changing world, there is nothing impossible anymore. That is no sweet talk. It is possible to make money from your colossal audience on social media platforms without racking a nerve.

I met my internet millionaire friends and asked them to share top but simple ways to make it big online and they did. With this article’s help, you can now become part of the people who make millions on social media, not the ones who make memes.

How do you exactly make money from having many followers on social media?

1. Sell Physical Products.
The Dropshipping business has seen exponential growth because of the restriction in movement. More people will be shopping from home. Here's how it works. You set up your online store (usually Shopify), sell products on the store from suppliers on Alibaba for a price higher than what you got on the website, and then you run ads. When the customer orders and pays for the product on your website, you contact your supplier and they deliver the product from China directly to your customer, you take the profit. People have made millions of dollars running this model and why can't it be you?

2. Promote your services. If you have about five thousand followers on a social media platform such as Instagram, one of the first ways to leverage these followers is to promote your services. If you have a brand or anything you are selling. Aggressively and strategically promote your services. Leverage your strong online presence and drive more sales for your business.

3. Become an affiliate.
Becoming an affiliate is a great way to make money from having many followers on social media. Your job as an affiliate will promote a brand or its products on your social media page. That is usually done in the form of an affiliate link, which you will post. Once your followers click on the link, you earn commission by click on the link.

4. Become an influencer and make money from sponsored posts.
With huge followers on your social media page, you can approach popular brands to promote their products in your posts. Having many followers gives you the status of an influencer. To an extent, you can convince your audience about trends because of the level of trust you have built with your online presence. Brands tend to partner with people that have a vast online presence. If you have many followers on social media, it will be easy for you to help brands with sponsored posts. Per sponsored post that you help promote, you make thousands of naira from it.

5. Start a partnership program.
There are partnership programs that you can join and make money from. For instance, if you are a content creator and enjoy making content in videos, you can try out vlogging by joining the YouTube Partner program. Through your massive following on your social media accounts, you will be able to drive traffic to your Vlog. In the process, you make money by doing what you love to do.

6. Obtain Freelance Clients
I have met a couple of frees who secured freelancing gigs through their social media handles. They were active and consistently posted valuable tips in their area of expertise. In fact, in today's world, it is one of the prerequisites during your job interview. At the New York Times office, all staff members are required to have a Twitter account and to keep it active. So start posting valuable tips and info today and who knows, your next client may be one of your followers. A lot of people have secured seed funding from Clubhouse, a new audio-only social media platform. Comment if you're on Clubhouse grin

7. Create Instagram Stories Masks and Photo Filters
I didn't know this was a thing until last year when I ran into one guy's profile. He's a Nigerian based in Dubai and he's a graphics designer. Apparently, you can create photo filters and stories mask and charge for them. For example, Carmen Kroll, a German Influencer, has managed to get over 3 billion views of her filters and she’s now collaborating with other influencers and charging $7.62 for each filter.

So guys, share yours? How have you made money using your social media accounts?

This article was originally published here
https://blog.scribesbay.com/how-to-make-money-from-social-media/

1 Like

Re: My Internet Millionaire Friends Shared 7 Ways They Make Money From Social Media by dimexy247(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: My Internet Millionaire Friends Shared 7 Ways They Make Money From Social Media by Bruno3000(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Easier said than done

(1) (Reply)

2021 Best Referral App Paying 0.5$ Per Referral / Burna Boy’s “destiny” Features In Biden-harris Inauguration Playlist / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.