Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends (36247 Views)

Burnaboy Sends Two Talents From His Football Academy To Europe For Trials (vid) / Messi Shows His 6th Ballon D'or Awards / Little Nigerian Wonder Boy Shows Off His Football Skills(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by echesilver: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
F v c k APC government angry
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Reckless lifestyle
Let him groove, it is his time. Playing football as fun is a reckless lifestyle to you. Exercise is good
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by iamJ(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Any other country, if their celebrity is caught wearing that jersey, they will insult the person

Nigerians; davido get poor first touch

cheesy
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by ofiko123(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice one from davido...
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Kingrefreshed: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dammy10:
Nigerian singer Davido was recently spotted showing off some football stunts during a match.

- The musician who was playing with his friends seemed to be having a lot of fun dribbling and passing the ball

- Apart from the wild reactions of fans to this, several celebrities also hailed OBO for his impressive display

Singer Davido recently proved to his fan that, apart from music, he is also good at other things, one of which happens to be football. This he did, by sharing a video of himself flexing on the field and dribbling some opponents in a friendly match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cORDlgyEh-o

I will continue to say this. Davido is humane and kind. He is a better person than Wizkid.

Argue with Dangote's blanket wey no dey cover nyash

Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by FuckThaMod: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
This boy ehhh.
Always making noise.
ode, where is the noise?
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by supercase1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
let's settle this
like for davido share for aubameyang cheesy
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
davido can do anything for attention

I'm not impressed!!!!!
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by LoveTalk(f): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
AljaanIVQ007:

ode, where is the noise?
Inside your pocket.
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Coinbased: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Coinbased: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ohh
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by chris259(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
He better mary Chi girl or else
Or else what.. marriage is not by force, just because she birthed a son for him doesn't automatically translate to marriage, know this and know peace!!!
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Spectaclesawe25: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
How is this one a good football skill abeg?
I wish your club can sign him then so he can use those skills drag you to Division T.
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by themaestro08(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm Currently sick and in pains. Whoever will assist me anything, how ever little , I will be eternally grateful.

Union bank
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by OmoAkin85: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warldbest:
When will wizkid play ball grin
if na dat one..no go there wizzy sabi play ball die
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by NeverLost: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Reckless lifestyle
another hater sighted
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Oshokalo: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
grin, this one wey u go Dey play ball so, no be d one wey den go do u small foul, u go con Dey shout say, I go leave dis field for una grin
make them bring asisat oshoola make she come dribble am small
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Oshokalo: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
make them bring asisat oshoola make she come dribble am small
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by oluwatobi43301: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
:
ode, where is the noise?

Inside your pocket.
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by lastchild: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
the young man is too fresh, look at his legs like person wey never play before, big boy

one person go come talk say na em papa money e dey chop, what about your own papa? where was he when adeleke was strategising?
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Prymestrr(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who be all this useless idiots weh deh open youtube channels deh post rubbish all this time sef?
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by bossvitality(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
i hear someone saying i go leave this field for una
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Chike222(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
I hope sey no be football make you dey threaten to quit music...this kind player na so so fight you go dey fight for pitch....nothing wey i see than straight red card and three match bans...O.B.O... you too much jor....
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by EBeThings: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
FOREX4free:
Nice

If you are a forex trader, you can also make money and live a sweet simple life.

How sir
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by illicit(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Everybody knows u can't play football but your father bought the team....

Burna boy
(Grammy nominee)
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Seyzcham91(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2021
reckless lifestyle to be a musician and a son to a Billionaire and also made his own fortune plus a responsible father knowing how to play football as well

Well i don't know what else one would wish for again in life and if this is your definition of "reckless lifestyle" i beg God to let me live same reckless lifetyle
Warrgidanairala:
Reckless lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
grin, this one wey u go Dey play ball so, no be d one wey den go do u small foul, u go con Dey shout say, I go leave dis field for una grin
U killed it grin
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Icezikagu(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
cheesy grin Na this him Tooth pick leg e wan take play football? on even barca jersey, abeg make him enter post go keep.
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by FOREX4free(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
Check my signature

EBeThings:

How sir
Re: Davido Shows His Football Skills As He Plays With Friends by Papadoh(m): 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
This one just made me waste my data. Fresh nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / Nigeria Is Not A Serious Football Country - Keshi / Moment A Prank Was Played On Super Eagles Players (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.