Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors (16610 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Awarded The 2022 Laureate Prize Of Ambassadors Of La Francophonie / Sanwo-olu, Ibori Mourn Demola Seriki, Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by etokhana: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the deployment of a former Minister of State for Defence, Demola Seriki, to Spain as the Nigerian Ambassador while a former Minister of Mines and Steel, Sharafadeen Ishola, will serve as the High Commissioner to the United Kingdom.

Ishola, who is from Ogun State, is also an ally of a former Governor of the state, Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Also, the Editor-in-Chief of The Guardian, Debo Adesina, will serve as the Ambassador to Togo.

About 11 ambassadors were re-appointed but eight were retained in their current countries of posting while three others were redeployed.

The current Nigerian Ambassador to Ireland, Dr Uzoma Emenike, who is also a career diplomat, was posted to the United States as the ambassador, while M.I. Bashir will serve as deputy ambassador.

In all, there are 52 non-career envoys posted out by the President and 43 career ambassadors based on the confirmed list from the Senate.

According to the list, the eight ambassadors that will remain at their duty posts include: Mohammed Rimi (United Arab Emirates), Jidda Baba (China), Gani Bura (Lebanon), Yusuf Tuggar (Germany), Baba Madugu (Switzerland) and Deborah Illiya (Congo).

Ambassador Tijani Muhammmad-Bande will also retain his position as the Permanent Representative to the United Nations, New York while Adeyinka Asekun will remain the High Commissioner to Canada.

However, Modupe Irele, who is the current Ambassador to France, will be redeployed to Hungary while Eniola Ajayi, the Ambassador to Hungary is expected to be redeployed to the Netherlands.

For non-career diplomats, Ms Ijeoma Chineyerem will resume as the Ambassador to Ireland, Oma Djebah will be posted to Thailand, Abdulahi Shehu (Russia), Haruna Manta (South Africa), Kayode Laro (France), Paul Adikwu (The Vatican), Abubakar Moriki (Japan), Mrs. Opunimi Akinkugbe (Greece) and Ali Magashi (South Korea).

Other postings include M.O. Abam (Italy), N.A. Kolo (Israel), A. Sule (India), G.Y. Hamza (Ghana), A.N. Madubike (Australia) and O.C Onowu (Belgium).

The remaining appointees will be expected to serve as deputy ambassadors or heads of mission. They include A.E. Alleboy (Deputy Ambassador to France), G.E. Edokpa (Deputy Permanent Representative to The UN), Ben Okoyen (Cuba), G.M. Okeke (Deputy Head of Mission to Switzerland), S.Sani to London, (Deputy High Commissioner to UK), I.A Iwejuo (Ethiopia as Deputy Ambassador), I.A. Alatishe (Deputy Ambassador to Russia) and I.R. Ocheni (Germany).

https://www.tvcnews.tv/demola-seriki-sharafa-ishola-top-list-of-ambassadors/

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by thundafire: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Imagine been posted to Ghana and Congo,oh I know the will sing Dbanj song 'Why me'

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Old recycled criminals....very Buharificent

10 Likes

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by slawormiir: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

And funny enough non of these people way buhari dey appoint read ISD[ international study and diplomacy]
for school o..

And people just full ground way read that course but they are jobless...no work...
This country na wa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir aka Damn niggarrrr Isoright, can you rest please?

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by GodlyHeart: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
That good

1 Like

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Marvieduke(f): 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
If he truly has a good heart then let God Almighty reward him with the post.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by BHUHARiE: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
BUHARI A GOOD LEADER FOR GOOD PEOPLE

BUHARI A BAD LEADER TO BAD PEOPLE

EQUATION BALABCE

ARGUE WITH YOUR KEYBOARD

MORE BLESSING TO GOOD PEOPLE

3 Likes

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Freshfish4: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Those that give a fvck went that way. This news just fixed the potholes in my street. Wow!!

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Muhylonaire007: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by jesus247alive(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Still one sided as usual....

Next topic jare the country don tire me.

Ritualist everywhere calling themselves YAHOO boys.

God no go shame us...

May no member of your family be used for rituals Amen.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by drkrest(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na those people wey dem post go better countries do enjoy pass. Why post me to Togo when I can just enjoy my life here in Nigeria
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Hologram0t: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Buhari is mad
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by ATEAMS: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
WAHALA forr who them post go .....
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by akokaite(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Demola Seriki I just like the name and I don’t know why

2 Likes

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Medicinest: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Iranu. Nonsense
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Rahkman: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
What about ambassador to afghanistan and syria?
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Lagosianswag: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
akokaite:
Demola Seriki I just like the name and I don’t know why

It's like a Fuji Musician's name grin

Demola Seriki a.k.a D'Ambassador cool

3 Likes

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by princemartinsG(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Classical sharing formula
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by blinking001(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by fdigital(m): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
nice congrats i tap into this glory
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by ekaette1621: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm only intersted in drilling Bobrisky anus which i just paid 1.5 million naira for.
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stfujio:
Great
your location
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stfujio:
We only do soft copy
soft copy mean
Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by ipobarethieves: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
sad Can't dey look for yweets/peep, in their 30/40 to appoint sad sad.It is only one Baba afta another baba

1 Like

Re: Demola Seriki, Sharafa Ishola Top List Of Ambassadors by helinues: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sharafa Sabi sneak around sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greenfield Students: Killing Of 3 Of The Abducted Students Heartbreaking - Atiku / Police Recover One Out Of 121 Abducted Students Of Bethel Baptist School / Nigeria’s revenue-to-GDP ratio lowest in the World – World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.