Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,487 members, 7,812,509 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dell For Programming? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dell For Programming? (317 Views)

Good PC Spec For Programming And Design: Your Advice / Minimum Computer Specs For Programming / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell For Programming? by Simvan: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
I went to a shop today to make enquires about a laptop which I want to use for programming and based on my budget I was given a DELL LATITUDE 7240; corei7, 256gb, 8gb ram at the rate of 160k(UK USED).
The questions I have now is that will the laptop be good enough for programming?
If you have used this laptop before, does the battery last long?
Re: Dell For Programming? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2021
At the minimalist level,does a laptop make have anything to do with it's programming abilities? undecided
The laptop specs are what should concern you, and from the specs you listed it's a decently powerful system and won't have any problem handling most programming tasks.
About the battery life, that's for you to determine.
When you go to purchase the laptop, you can run it in the store to test the battery life.
Re: Dell For Programming? by Simvan: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Rgade:
At the minimalist level,does a laptop make have anything to do with it's programming abilities? undecided
The laptop specs are what should concern you, and from the specs you listed it's a decently powerful system and won't have any problem handling most programming tasks.
About the battery life, that's for you to determine.
When you go to purchase the laptop, you can run it in the store to test the battery life.
Alright, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect Mysql Database With Express Js (node.js) / Steps/skills Needed To Be An Android Developer. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.