Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence (212 Views)

14 Times Nigeria Redesigned Banknotes In The Past (pics) / A Sure Way To Begin Your Journey To Financial Liberty / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by Havesomesense(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
I wasn't financially ok till end of 2020. i have a business, I have investments and I'm kinda independent now .

The risk I took, I used all my money to start an importation business and it's expanding.

Thank God for everything
Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by drmuchin: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
MMM

1 Like

Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by CandyOps(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Not every business person will have the one-time 'hammer' story. Most times your financial growth usually happens in steps or stages.

You have let's say 100k in savings (or something) then you invest in BTC per se and now it's worth over #650k.. now you can take that #650k and import goods and resell to make times two of that.

You get the jerk right? it's usually a steady climb with accumulated wins.

For me it was after I did #100k as a student doing biz. I knew instantly I had become unemployable because I mean how many jobs dey pay #100k per month to fresh graduate talk less of undergraduate.
die the thought of "hammering" and the journey gets easier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by Havesomesense(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
drmuchin:
MMM

You are lucky, many people lost their money to MMM
Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by Omihanifa: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mine was when I bought a horse in Kaduna for less than 200k and later sold it to one military man ( a polo player) for 650k

The profit I made from the sale is what I used in buying a 50 by 50 (plot of land) somewhere in the outskirt of Abuja

People are now pricing that land now in 7 digits

All I can say is to God be the glory

1 Like

Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by Ever8090: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
MMM and penny-wise but ya all know the story..

Re: What Risk Did You Take In The Past That Gave U Financial Liberty & Independence by Mide3367: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Starting agro biz without any knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Spotless And Fabulous Clothing Change Logo / Ebayplus- Life Changing Platform / United Kingdom-africa Economic And Investment Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.