Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo (394 Views)

2023 Presidency: Yahaya Bello Is Under Pressure To Run - Kingsley Fanwo / Apc Ondo Primary: We Dont Want Yahaya Bello, APC Ondo Aspirants / The Other Side Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by bolaayenimo: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians across the walks of life are begging Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello to contest for Presidency in 2023 because they have seen his good works and purposeful leadership in Kogi and they want him to replicate it across the country.

Kingsley Fanwo, the Kogi state’s Commissioner for Information and Communications stated this on Monday in an interview with Daily Independent.

He said many of the various groups drumming support for the governor have seen how he united the all the tribes in Kogi and also addressed the various security challenges in the state.

“When Governor Yahaya Bello came, Kogi was a balkanised state. There were ethnic divisions, distrust and disunity. Upon assumption of office, he said he was going to unite Kogi state and he has matched his words with practical actions that have united the state today”.

“When you look at the security situation in the state before he came, we were having an average of seven kidnap cases on daily basis. Today, it is possible to go six months without a single kidnap case. What he did to contain insecurity was to use local solution for a global problem by ensuring that the vigilante service was put in place”.

“There was a law before he came to establish Kogi State Vigilante Service, but nobody cared about it.  When he came, he ensured that he implemented that law by setting up the Kogi State Vigilante Service. They are  doing a great job. We are also using hunters to complement what these people are  doing”.

“They understand the terrain, they can give direction to the Police, Army and other conventional security agencies. It is something that has worked well in Kogi state and that is why we have this success story which has won the governor a lot of awards across the nation”.

“Nigerians are looking at these two things. There is still disunity in the country today. That’s why we are having the agitation for zoning of presidency. That is an indication of disunity. Yahaya Bello can unite Nigeria. He has done it in Kogi state and we are confident that it could be replicated at  the national level”.
He also said various security challenges confronting the country such as insurgency, banditry and kidnapping will be resolved by Bello if elected president.

“Then when you look at other problems of the country which insecurity, insurgency, banditry and all of that, he has done it in Kogi state and we know that he can do it at the centre. Those who are agitating have seen all of these in him. Also, his fearless approach to the issue of COVID-19 has reassured Nigerians that we could have leaders who could decide to beat the established rule of deceit and stand firm with the people”.

“Nigerians know that if this man becomes president, then they will have  a leader who will protect their interests. That is the reason why a lot of Nigerians are begging him to run in 2023”.
https://www.independent.ng/why-many-nigerians-want-yahaya-bello-as-president-in-2023-fanwo/

Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by WonderManly(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Which many Nigerians are saying ooooooo. E be like you self don collect your own share too. You are dreaming. Well done, Mr Dreamer wake up. Oya ji masun... You better say the truth!
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by Iceyjayz: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who are the many? cretin
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by helinues: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Me I believe an artist that is singing nonsense should also have ears...

Is Yahaya not listening to his wack music ( Record)
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by Racoon(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
He also said various security challenges confronting the country such as insurgency, banditry and kidnapping will be resolved by Bello if elected president.
Nigerians know that if this man becomes president, then they will have a leader who will protect their interests. That is the reason why a lot of Nigerians are begging him to run in 2023."
grin grin The "tatatata" governor? This joke of a Yahaya Bello presidency is becoming more ridiculous.Thought Lai,Mohammed & his band of liars told this nation that there is no insecurity? So what is Yahaya Bello seeking to solve?
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Love the Igbo outfit
Kikikiki
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by Ever8090: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Which people and from which work of life...I prefer this man instead

Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by omotoniwa(f): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
This boy call femi need to check his brain if is still functioning properly.
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by Dong2: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
omotoniwa:
This boy call femi need to check his brain if is still functioning properly.

Gbam!!! Well said! They are just psychos and jokers for that state. No offence
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by bolaayenimo: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Say what

Ever8090:
Which people and from which work of life...I prefer this man instead
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by Moferere: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Me sef, I want Yahaya Bello as president.

I mean President of Egbira community in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by kenzysmith: 6:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Na thunder go fire that ur unfortunate mouth

Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by SouthNigerian: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Propaganda
Re: Why Many Nigerians Want Yahaya Bello As President In 2023 -  Fanwo by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Yeye dey worry u

Moferere:
Me sef, I want Yahaya Bello as president.

I mean President of Egbira community in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Four Killed, Chief Imam, 25 Others Kidnapped In Fresh Attack On Kagara / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens To Traffic Feb 2022 – Moghalu / WE WANT TO SEVERE LINKS WITH AREWA —MBF, PUNCH NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.