Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting (23392 Views)

Tinubu To Vet Foreign Affairs Ministry’s Ambassadorial List / Buratai Lobbied Ambassadorial Posting To Benin Republic To Escape Probe - SR / Yamah Mohammed: Senators Slam Ambassadorial Nominee Over Comments On APC Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by dbestuncle: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
i thought Nigerians are everywhere
madjune:

What would a Nigerian be looking for in Zimbabwe?
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by SILVERLINES: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
I just click to see how nepotic Buhari can be in his selection and without further ado I have just confirmed his nepotism beyond comprehension.

Brethren check the list closely, check the names, the countries Buhari allocated to them.
The few elite from the east and south mentioned in that list are just allocated to poorest of the poor countries while large number of northern elites in the list are located to most developed and Rich countries and without further ado, this confirm bishop Kukah's Christmas message how nepotic Buhari can be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by WorWorBoy: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/exclusive-full-list-of-ambassadorial-posting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Congratulations Maureen Tamuno! Make Okrika people proud! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by civilserva: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
porthouse7:
u are a vagabond, why using oluomo as a example... I will ban u soon

Role Model
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm not quite pleased with the list. the designations were done with subtle nepotism and tribal sentiments to an extent

Being a child of a late ambassador myself, and having several of my brothers and sisters birthed in London and Poland(sound like nice places to be back in the days, doesn't it?) I can say through my observation of the issuing out the juiciest foreign missions(country of designation in non diplomatic lingua) that back in the nineties and earlier years, it was done with less bigotry and bias and more of merit. We are from the SouthSouth for that matter and had opportunity to have our people in European embassies as Heads of mission or Ambassadors. These days we don't exist to the those who Lobby these candidates.
These days it's done on the basis of tribe and religion. if you look closely , you'll observe the crafty way the posting was done. That Igbo lady you see there becoming the Ambassador to The US, is just a way to shut the mouth of the Igbo's and 'console' them, having been unfair to them in Buhari's political dispensation.
Yes, I am pleased and feel happy that an Igbo was placed in that role, but we see the bigger picture o. Check majority of the northern Muslim names and see the 'Vital countries" that they were posted to. Both Yoruba Muslims o, and northern Muslims out together. All join!
Those of you saying that the Southerners have the most slots I'm the appointments , don't understand that number of Christians appointed doesn't really count as much as the lesser non Southern appointees who have better countries of designation. China, Russia, UK and other key countries that are the who-is-who in the world right now. Recycling the same old men all because of their affiliations with the government of the day ? that's unfair. Seems they like favouring Borno indigenes and appointing them into key positions withing and outside of Nigeria.
I'm just tired of this zoning mentality. Federal character hasn't really worked even, over the decades. The aim seems defeated to me.
Now a days, you will rarely see a non Fulani/Hausa , an Igbo, or Yoruba person being appointed an ambassador or High Commissioner to am important and well developed country.
Attack my comment if you may, but those three tribes seem to have the major upper hand when it comes to these appointments. It's not supposed to be so. Especially Hausa, Fulani and Yoruba appointments. Don't we have other tribes?

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by Dansuqi: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kyase,now that tarzoor is in apc,who will suswam pick
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by obontami: 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208507:
A better Nigeria is all we want.

Do the right thing and make our darling nation proud guys.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

Person wey do you like this nor try at all. Because of 30k a month wey BMC dey pay you. You decide to throw away your future and sanity. What a shame!
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by madjune(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
dbestuncle:
i thought Nigerians are everywhere

Nigerians don't go where there's no money.
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
RichDad1:
Nobody will say anything now that the list is dominated by Southerners.
Hypocritical nonentities.
You are right!
Re: Full List Of Ambassadorial Posting by africatv: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Italian ambassador to Congo dies after attack on UN convoy
Italy’s ambassador to the Democratic Republic of the Congo, an Italian policeman, and their Congolese driver were killed in an ambush on a United Nations convoy in eastern DRC on Monday.
http://en.hausatv.com/news/content/23837

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / How Will This 8K Favour Me And My Family / Police Confirms Bomb Attack On APC Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.