Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

How Should A Woman Dispose Her Menstrual Pads - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should A Woman Dispose Her Menstrual Pads (326 Views)

Your Lady Put Her Menstrual Undies In Her Boyfriends Food (video) / What's The Ideal Way To Dispose of The Human Placenta? / How Do You Dispose Used Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Should A Woman Dispose Her Menstrual Pads by coputa(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
How should a woman keep herself tidy during her monthly period.
Some keep the blood stained pad anywhere they deem fit, some of them will even mess up the bedsheets in the bedroom,and expect the man to lie on it.This is bad,the women folks should try and keep themselves clean during this period
Re: How Should A Woman Dispose Her Menstrual Pads by Bola146(f): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Those are the dirty ones, I can use up to 2 to 3 pads a day, that is why I love always, it's has winds, always wash the private part before changing the pad, get a good pant not strings, pack the pad very well and sleep well. Remove it, tear the nylon and remove the wool inside, put the wool inside the toilet and wash the nylon, then dispose it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Disrupt Her Husband's SECRET Wedding. (VIDEO / Advice Concerning : My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / Lady Narrates How She Delivered Two Children For Her Blood Brother (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.