Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! (832 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Presidency Threatens To Punish Officials For Information Leakage / ''Our Gods Will Punish Those Who Collect David Mark’s Rice Without Voting Him'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Kilode1: 4:29am On Apr 02, 2011
Good morning my people!! If you are in Naija and you have light to browse Nairaland, read this before you vote!!!

Anything you do today, don't vote PDP candidates. Punish them for 12 years of bad service! PDP = Bad Market!

No PIB bill

No FOI bill

They make more in a month than Obama makes in a whole year (if you add egunje) while your family suffer from unemployment, no light, no water. Generator fumes no dey tire una?? 

American Senators salary annum = $174,000

British parliamentarians salary annum = $64,000

Nigerian senators salary annum = $1.7Million!!! <--- that na million in dollars o!  shocked

Vote these looters out, replace them, dem too dey chop!

They say yes to everything the executive says after sharing Ghana-must-go bags, Punish them the same way they punish your families. Ignore PDP today.

Make una no put hand for umbrella today o!  shocked shocked

Umbrella = Bad Market 

I don't care who you vote for, just ignore PDP today!! Take your friends and family with you. Punish the looters!!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by fstranger3(m): 5:04am On Apr 02, 2011
Kilode?!:

Good morning my people!! If you are in Naija and you have light to browse Nairaland, read this before you vote!!!

Anything you do today, don't vote PDP candidates. Punish them for 12 years of bad service! PDP = Bad Market!

How is PDP the problem. PDP is the biggest and most democratic party in Nigeria. they conducted themselves in the most democratic way possible, using their constitution, that other parties so willingly flout, as their guiding principle.

Why are you singling out PDP from the bunch when all the parties parade the same calibre of people.

No PIB bill

No FOI bill

How is this PDP problem? PDP members in the national assembly dont vote as a bloc, and there are members from other parties in the national assembly, shouldnt they be held equally responsible for the non-passage of the bills?

They make more in a month than Obama makes in a whole year (if you add egunje) while your family suffer from unemployment, no light, no water. Generator fumes no dey tire una?? 

American Senators salary annum = $174,000

British parliamentarians salary annum = $64,000

Nigerian senators salary annum = $1.7Million!!! <--- that na million in dollars o!  shocked

Vote these looters out, replace them, dem too dey chop!

They say yes to everything the executive says after sharing Ghana-must-go bags, Punish them the same way they punish your families. Ignore PDP today.

Make una no put hand for umbrella today o!  shocked shocked

The PDP doesnt decide how much the senate members take home. Remuneration for the senators and house of reps members
is set by a body in the budget office which is totally independent of the government, and definitely totally unattached, whatsoever, to the PDP. So why should PDP be held responsible for something they have no control over?

Umbrella = Bad Market 

I don't care who you vote for, just ignore PDP today!! Take your friends and family with you. Punish the looters!!

Lets assume they manage to vote out PDP and vote in , say, CPC, wouldnt you come back here in for years time singing the same tune and advising would-be voters to vote for anyone but the CPC?

I just dont see how PDP is Nigeria's problem?
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Kilode1: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2011
^^Warrior, they control the executive and they also have overwhelming majority in the Legislature.

For 12 years straight o!!  shocked

Punish them bro, let's make an example out of those laggards.

Of course if you vote CPC/ACN/SDMP/ANPP and they fail to perform, then you fire them!

Don't reward failures with promotion.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Kilode1: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2011
Send a strong message to looters, don't waste your vote.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by OAM4J: 6:44am On Apr 02, 2011
PDP Haram!

Whatever you do today, Please dont vote for PDP.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by fstranger3(m): 6:48am On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^

I dont get your point.

I am not sure you know what you are talking about. Dont get lost in the crowd
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by OAM4J: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2011
^Give me one reason people should vote for those PDP legislooters. Just one reason.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by fstranger3(m): 7:02am On Apr 02, 2011
OAM4J:

^Give me one reason people should vote for those PDP legislooters. Just one reason.

The burden of proof as to  why PDP should be blindly voted against in this election is on you, not me. I am not here canvassing for anyone. As a matter of fact, left to me, individual pedigree/antecedent, not the party they belong to, is what really counts.

My point is that you are thinking too superficially. PDP is not an ideological party, like very other party in the land,  the PDP is a mixture of the good and bad the country has to offer.

PDP has the same constitution/manifesto as the ACN, written by the same person, Bola Ige, that wrote ANPP's. However, more than any other party in the land, PDP has stayed true to the principle guiding their party. You need to look at the person contesting, and not just the party they are contesting under.

The notion that PDP is the problem is just lazy talk. Painting everyone with same brush because they belong to PDP just doesn't make sense to me, and shouldnt make sense to you.

PPN Vs PDP, any difference? Absolutely NO.

The problem is not PDP, never has been.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by recoome(m): 7:19am On Apr 02, 2011
That means we should also vote out ACN legislators in lagos, ANPP legislators in yobe, i'd rather have a PDP house than have a house controlled by only one man(buhari or tinubu), look at how mamora was flushed out, is that democratic? In the PDP no one is in control, the party is the most democratic in the country, at least PDP did not bring wives, children, in-laws & croonies 2 contest. It was thrown open 2 all and sundry, my uncle who had no money but was popular contested and won in d primaries and was given his ticket, unlike other parties where they are handpicked!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by karlmax2: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2011
We are not fools nigerians well not be voting for party we are voting for people that would move nigeria foward and not some coupist .moreover CPC ACN members were one time in the so called corrupt PDP
They were thrown out of the same so called corrupt PDP I have voters card and am getting ready to vote out God fatherism by not voting along party line we won't be deceived
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by monkeyleg: 8:15am On Apr 02, 2011
Make the wrong choice, you suffer the consequence for 4yrs. As the poster said the salaries these guys earn is not commensurate with the work they do. We must kick them all out.

Dont forget these guys are called to public service not public chopping. We must all vote wisely, but also folk, be careful out there, dont allow people use you for thier selfish wicked ends.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by karlmax2: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2011
Don't forget that the looting assembly is not only PDP members we have ACNand other party in that assembly vote individual that u know would fight the cause of a common man those other parties in the assembly did not refuse the salary or spoke out against it!!!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by blacksta(m): 10:38am On Apr 02, 2011
karl max:

Don't forget that the looting assembly is not only PDP members we have ACNand other party in that assembly vote individual that u know would fight the cause of a common man those other parties in the assembly did not refuse the salary or spoke out against it!!!

For once i agree with you - It will be disastrous if pdp remains the dominant party - mixing it up will actually do us better
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by 9ijaMan: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2011
It's a simple matter. The majority of the legislooters are PDP members. It is not far from the truth if a call is made to simply vote out PDP. Half of these legislooters are aspiring to return back to the national assembly. Nigerians can start by at least voting out those ones and get them all replaced, regardless of their party affiliations. Those who will be voting them know the few who may have performed above par and may still decide for them, otherwise, let's kick polio PDP out of the National assembly.
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Kilode1: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Bump  angry

You have another chance in a few hours, be ready to punish looters. Your families lives may depend on the choice you make tomorrow!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
supported!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Kilode1: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2011
Bump

Vote looters out!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by lionness(f): 7:36am On Apr 09, 2011
Your selling the future of your children with every vote you cast for any PDP members.
I hope you do whats right. Let the man who would crucify them for what they have done to us win
Vote ACN, CPC, and Labour!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by 9ijaMan: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2011
Nigerians please vote out the PDP legislooters!
Re: Naija People!! Today Is Your Chance To Punish Looters, Don't Waste It! by Dave6: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2011
Pls vote for credible and competent candidates, keeping in mind the ultimate goal of producing a good 'mixture' of most political parties in the NASS.
This is the tool you have at this moment. It will certainly work for the good of the ordinary citizen regardless of who wins the Presidential election.

(1) (Reply)

Which Would You Consider As The Best Administration In Nigeria So Far, And Why? / Nigerians: Now You Have The Freedom To Choose / Intense Interest Surrounds Dog Who May Have Participated In Bin Laden Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.