Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention (14442 Views)

Arewa Youth Consultative Forum Condems Bishop Kukah Statement Over Nigeria / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes / LEAKED AUDIO: Fayose Says He Will Never Write Any Other Statement To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2021
ELgordo:
Heyy nairaland check out my new toy....

Very cool.
That's some great toy you got yourself buddy, but how would I know if it's a real one or you're just chasing clout with a fake firearm?
You can shoot it at yourself or shoot it at me. That's the only way I can verify if this is legit or not.
It doesn't have to be your head necessary, you could just blow up your right leg with the rifle and show me. Or you can also shoot it at me. I already gave you two options.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by Yeyenairaland(m): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2021
All these forehead dented hypocrites

Ndi ara shocked shocked
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by AnanseK(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2021
From the day he was shown the way out without a brown envelope, the animosity started. So he wants a coup.

We know how much money the previous government embezzled as hand outs to him and other so called men of God.

Kukah is still suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by orisa37: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2021
MACBAN IS SPONSORED AND FINANCED BY THE NW EMIRS AND BUHARI. THAT'S WHY THE WORD NEPOTISM IS ANATHEMA TO THEM.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by orisa37: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
MACBAN IS SPONSORED AND FINANCED BY THE NW EMIRS THE CALIPHATE AND BUHARI. THAT'S WHY THE WORD NEPOTISM IS ANATHEMA TO THEM.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by orisa37: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2021
MACBAN IS LAWLESS. ALL THEIR SPONSORS ARE DEMENTED AND DESPERATE. SEE WHAT THEY'RE TRYING IN OYO STATE? OYO IS TAKEN FOR GRANTED LIKE THEY'RE ORDERING SULU GAMBARI OF ILORIN?
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by chozzy: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Exactly
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by AmDayo: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2021
juman:
Kukah is part of pdp crew.

Every government critics is now part of PDP crew,from latter A to Z. I see gullibility and zealots in your gene.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by blackmaine: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
juman:
Fool just shut up were are not here for that what's the difference between PDP and APC
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by hotseat: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2021
The summation of the Nobel laureate lays bare the dangerous path religious fanatics/religionists have brought upon us as a people.

Any deity that is worth its salt ought to have the omnipotence of self-defense.

Simply put, who defends who?

Is it the place of man to defend or fight for a deity or the other way round?

To fight for a deity suggests that such a deity is impotent, feeble and undeserving of worship.

If a deity feels offended or sufficiently transgressed against, let it fight for itself!

This bullcrap must stop!

Man cannot be wiser or more powerful than his supposed creator.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by juman(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2021
Kukah is part of pdp.
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2021
juman:

SHUT UP!
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2021
U are right on this one Prof.
That is how stupid and shameless individuals behave whenever they can't come up with logical reasonable defence.
Instead they resort to barking,with rabies infested mouths.
They start to tag you "wailer", "PDP member"," unpatriotic, IPOB and so on.
Their minds are fanatically shallow to reason constructively.
They accept you when you agree and despise once you point their fault and call you enemy of state.

Take a good look, they all sound the same,From garbage,to Liar and then Adesick to their blood thirsty zombie descendants gallivanting online and offline,argue with them at the expense of your sensibilities. Ignore them,because "if you lie down with dogs you will wake up with fleas".
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by ELgordo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
lol look at diz little unfortunate child? Smh vigorously for ur pathetic life.. I asked u a simple question and u av been evasive only to resort to name calling .. hide ur rabies infested tail in between ur bleeding anal and go lick ur vomits .. GTFOH!
Haha! Keep on suffering no iight having ,pure water drinking ,buka eating , mosquitoes biting ,danfo riding, guy.....lolz your so quick to a abuse
Re: Wole Soyinka: Religious Fanatics Twisting Kukah’s Statement To Divert Attention by Krismas(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Soyinka, Kukah, the Islamic body beefing, are all acting out a script. They are all hatchet-men of the most retrogressive regime since independence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanu: FG Is Desperately Trying To Truncate Its Own Court Proceeding - Lawyer / Nigeria Needs A Female President - Oshiomhole, Fashola / Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers Not An Option -- Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.