Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Lord Jesus Christ You Have Done So Much - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Jesus Christ You Have Done So Much (101 Views)

Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / Good Friday; The Commemoration Of The Death Of Our Lord Jesus Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord Jesus Christ You Have Done So Much by nomnso2016: 4:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Looking at undone project, new ones to start and comparing myself with my agemate, all these have deprived me from seeing your goodness.
At middle 30, supposed to be a father of kids, have a roof of my own, even property but non of these .

But have B-eng certificate (2-1) though no external skill, have a business to my name and other things.

Always looking at your immediate who are successful will never allow you to see the goodness of God in your life just like a man who is walking while looking up. His fall is certain because he will soon stumbled on something and fall. But appreciating God for what He has will make Him to do more and there's no way you will sincerely appreciate God by counting on your losses.

Even our life what given Him unending praise.
Let learn to appreciate God

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artists Join 'the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration" / Repent And Accept The Gospel Of Jesus Christ Crucified Now / Righteousness Is A Protector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.