Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole (4954 Views)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / No Exercise Or Drug Can Grow The Penis- Dr Olufunmilayo / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by CastedAyo: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2021
The General Hospital, Ijede, has refuted the rumour being circulated on social media that the facility has been shut down because its staff have been infected with COVID-19, Igbere TV reports.

A statement issued on Friday by the hospital’s medical director/CEO Dr Olufunmilayo Bankole noted that the facility has not been shut down and that all medical staff have been operating 24-hour service even before the beginning of the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic in the state.

She implored the general public, especially residents of Ijede community to disregard the misinformation contained in the viral post, describing it as malicious and deceitful with the sole intent to damage the reputation and integrity of the highly revered facility and its hard-working staff.

Bankole also appealed to all its clients to continue to patronise the hospital for all medical care, stressing that they must, however comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols as directed by the state and federal governments as well as the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
https://twitter.com/followlasg/status/1350125777556267014?s=20

Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by thesicilian: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2021
There's no rumour without some little truths.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by MrGreenMavro: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2021
There is no smoke without a fire

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Jan 19, 2021
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL Guys.

STAY safe.

#MaskUp

#WeDidOurPart

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

post=98208372]CORONAVIRUS IS REAL Guys.

STAY safe.

#MaskUp

#WeDidOurPart
[/quote]

Nor be you go tell us say nah fish and groundnut oil dey inside sardine, niggarr!!

[quote author=MrGreenMavro
:
There is no smoke without a fire

True my niggarr!!

thesicilian:

You can say that again my niggarr!!
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by solmusdesigns: 5:20am On Jan 19, 2021
What do people gain in fake news
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by ceejeck(m): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2021
If you love the truth, you will know that so many things are being mistaken for Corona virus.

let's stop all these nonsense because when the real Corona virus comes nobody would believe the government and the nation would be in a sorry state.

Just encourage people to properly wash their hands always, go about their normal activities with a hand sanitizer which they use whenever they shake hands with someone and keep their distance as much as possible.

Don't lock down this country especially at this time. I repeat! don't lock down this country esp at this time.

If schools should be shut down trust me the number of crime that would be reported in Nigeria would be a joke to the world.

God bless everyone.
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by MedicalNigeria: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2021
I have a friend who works at the General Hospital. General Hospital, Ijede is not shut!
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by nedekid: 5:38am On Jan 19, 2021
ceejeck:
If you love the truth, you will know that so many things are being mistaken for Corona virus.

let's stop all these nonsense because when the real Corona virus comes nobody would believe the government and the nation would be in a sorry state.

Just encourage people to properly wash their hands always, go about their normal activities with a hand sanitizer which they use whenever they shake hands with someone and keep their distance as much as possible.

Don't lock down this country especially at this time. I repeat! don't lock down this country esp at this time.

If schools should be shut down trust me the number of crime that would be reported in Nigeria would be a joke to the world.

God bless everyone.
Schools were shutdown during the babangida, abacha time nothing happened. No exponential increase in crime.
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
I just hope it isn't shut down
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by chinaka98295: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2021
I have a friend who works at the General Hospital. General Hospital, Ijede is not shut!
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by Akanoaaa(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
I live in ijede and I can tell you the news is original fake.
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by WenysAD(f): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2021
God help us
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by Slurity(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2021
thesicilian:
Buhari is been rumoured to have died, tell me the little truth in this rumour?
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by ceejeck(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
nedekid:

Schools were shutdown during the babangida, abacha time nothing happened. No exponential increase in crime.

How many people went to school that time.

though I can't ascertain the authenticity of that your information.
Re: COVID-19: Ijede General Hospital Not Shut Down — Olufunmilayo Bankole by nedekid: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
ceejeck:

How many people went to school that time.

though I can't ascertain the authenticity of that your information.
"how many people went to school that time"
I assure you I and thousands of others went to school before during and after that time. Due to strikes, political uncertainties etc I spent extra 2 years. Was meant to graduate 1994 but left 1996 instead.

(1) (Reply)

Blend Bitter Leaf And Bitter Kola, Soak In Bitter Lemon For These Result / 69-day Weight Loss Programme With New Forever Clean 9 And F.I.T / Can A Virgin Get Pregnant By Precum Wearing A Pyjamas And A Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.