Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party (703 Views)

APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos) / Imo: Okorocha Mocks Ihedioha, Says Governor Behaving Like Reps Member / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party by Ukpaka: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party
http://247ureports.com/2021/01/okorocha-mocks-apc-begins-registration-of-new-party/
-
The Senator representing Imo West and former governor of Imo State, Chief Rochas Okorocha, on Monday took a swipe at the All Progressives Congress, saying the party was hurriedly formed to hijack power from the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015.

Okorocha, in an interview with journalists in Abuja, said he and other progressive-minded politicians were perfecting a plan to form a new political movement.

But the PDP appealed to the former governor to return to the opposition party instead of making the mistake he made in 2014.

According to Okorocha, from the body language of the Nigerians, it is obvious that they are not satisfied with what is on ground in Nigeria.
Re: Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2021
There is one thing I noticed in Nigeria political system... The parties are different in logos, mottos, goals and objectives but they have one thing in common... Which is the same people controls all these parties... PPD... ACP, New party u are all the same... I rest my case

Re: Okorocha Mocks APC, Begins Registration Of New Party by emilfischer(m): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
This one is not serious
You can get your affordable laptop from me
Check my signature for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

See What Yoruba Men Did To A Fulani Herdsman Today(video) / VIDEO: RALPH UWAZURUIKE REGRETS EMPLOYING CULTIST NNAMDI KANU FOR RADIO BIAFRA / Bulama, The Cartoonist, Needs To Step Up! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.