Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" (1111 Views)

“Don’t Be Unfortunate” - Linda Ikeji Tells Zlatan Ibile Over Comment On IG. Pics / ''You Will Die This Year'' Koko Tells Troll Who Mocked Her And Teddy A On IG / Rita Dominic's Reply To Follower Who Told Her To 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
Nigerian successful blogger, Linda Ikeji has replied an Instagram troll who moved her over visible stretch marks on her skin.

Read more on
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/01/i-dont-care-linda-ikeji-tells-follower.html

1 Share

Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Untainted007: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2021
People ehn, if you want to yab her kuku yab and her. Don't praise her and still stylishly abuse her. It's her body, face your own too. Life no balance, nobody has it all. You can av a sexy body but yet a saggy breast, and u can have a firm breast but wit flat yansh. Everybody wit his or her own flaw(s)

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2021
I love her reply. Sabi sabi follower. If you check her body nau, stretch marks bath her from head to toe.

Stretch marks has no cure. Love your skin/body the way it is
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Goldbw122(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2021
I find stretch marks attractive sha

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by yanabasee1(m): 7:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Overtime, I give it to Linda for handling her trolls very carefully like a man handling a virgin girl on her first day....
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Queenlovely(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2021
amebo everywhere
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by slawormiir: 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr ..
Humans don't mind thier business

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son.....

I am about 145 years old now and still very much alive and healthy......do you know why son?

Because I am always minding my business son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Myer(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
The problem is no one likes t o be corrected.

I'm sure even Linda Ikeji doesn't like her stretch marks but she is just being stuborn to admit it.

Stretch mark or not, i think she's beautiful and successful.
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by LMS1(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2021
she may have been more bitter if she was among this broke ass girls around the street
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Woman hating on fellow woman
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Odoogu(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2021
some people go get log of wood for their eyes wey them no see... na the beam wey dey another person eye them go dey highlight!

shey stretch marks na disease ni?
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by femi4: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Stretch marks no be leprosy
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by TANID(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2021
nice reply from her
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by Draslo(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2021
You no fit see something comot face. Yeye women
Re: I Don’t Care” – Linda Ikeji Tells A Follower Who Mocked Her Over “stretch Mark" by chibinobim16259: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2021
some people go get log of wood for their eyes wey them no see... na the beam wey dey another person eye them go dey highlight! shey stretch marks na disease ni?

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Makeup Artist Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding / Adesua Etomi Makes First Online Appearance After Giving Birth (Video) / Na Only Naija Fans Miraculously Buy Mansion For Celebs – Uche Shades Erica While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.