Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Monetize Your Website With CPA - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Monetize Your Website With CPA (145 Views)

Learn About Peerfly Cpa Marketing - How To Make Money With Cpa On Peerfly / How I Made $548.35 In 7 Days With CPA Affiliate Marketing / Help With CPA Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monetize Your Website With CPA by Gbadebo19(m): 9:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Hello and good morning. I am here this morning to ask for your assistance in making money online. Actually, the situation is this: I am a member of a reputable CPA network. I want to tap into an opportunity provided by this network to monetise my website but I do not have a website. This is how it works:
The program is about content locking. So, this is what happens. I need a website that offers content download with a substantial amount of traffic. I will be given a code to insert into this website. Therefore, when users want to download, they will have to complete an offer (it is not difficult, not more than registering for something like a dating site or an offer or a survey). When the user completes this, the content will be available. If you are conversant with waptrick, you should understand. When the user does this, me, the publisher gets paid by the CPA network. This is where I need the help of someone who has a website because neither am I a programmer nor a website owner. I am going to give you my login details for this CPA network, so as to avoid cheating each other. The revenue will be shared equally. If you can provide these things, let's work together. You can reach me via 0-7-0-1-7-0-4-3-0-4-4..( Calls and WhatsApp and Sms). Multiple websites can be used. Thanks.

Websites without content download are also allowed. For example, unregistered members who want to visit the romance section of nairaland.com are denied access. This is where the code will be placed. So, unregistered members will have to complete an offer before they can have access to certain sections of the website. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Your Adsense Can Make More Money 2021 / Trusted Seller/buyer Hacking Tools / Free Website Development Virtual Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.