Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal (41859 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Bunmacy(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
A food not meant for all is not to be considered edible. Only deep thinkers will decode. S*x War Threats.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by twilliamx(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their self-centered attitude. You don’t want your fellow woman to enjoy the gbola with you. They will hoard their kpekus from men and still our gbola from their fellow women. Wicked gender!

I’m a bit confused here.

Don't be you guessed right ! The pedophile has been in a relationship with the child since she was 11. Islam and its pedophilia practices
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by TheGift: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Women and their self-centered attitude. You don’t want your fellow woman to enjoy the gbola with you. They will hoard their kpekus from men and still our gbola from their fellow women. Wicked gender!

I’m a bit confused here.

Don't be confused:

A 20 year old married GIRL,
who was likely bethroted at less than 14,
Allegedly killed a 17 year old girl,
For dating Her Husband since She was 11
And planning to marry Him on the 9th
Probably due to girl - child level of jealousy and emotional immaturity.

What is confusing me now is how old is the Man sef?
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by TheGift: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Bunmacy:
A food not meant for all is not to be considered edible. Only deep thinkers will decode. S*x War Threats.

Potential paedophile spotted.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by angelfallz(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
It seems like northern women are tired of their polygamous men.

What about the woman that welcomed her husband's 2nd wife some weeks back?

What you typed sounds more like a wish than fact.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Princessogaraya(f): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Am not justifying what the woman do but why will the man go for another wife?
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Blackdisciple(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Women now stab more than agberos
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by GoldHorse(m): 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
He was dating an 11 year old abi na me no understand?
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by veeceesynergy: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
......at d end she ended up giving d man d chance to marry another fresh 2
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by ElijahIme1992(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wah o....a girl getting married at twenty? Wen she has her best years ahead , She's too young abeg.... At twenty she Neva even enter university na
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
See how much the wife loved the man.
She killed the woman to keep her husband all for herself.

She would rather hurt a fellow woman than her husband.

But the man does not care.

Now she may go to life in jail and the insensitive man will continue pilling up wives for himself.

I wish women will learn from this.

Women should stop endangering their future by showing love to some insensitive men.

These types of men believe that they don't need love but sex.

So if you show them love by doing unlawful things, you are on your own because even the man would not appreciate it.

Such men have been brought up to believe that the only thing a man want is sex.

So even if you throw shit on his face and treat him with so much disrespect,it doesn't matter so long as you give him sex,then you have given him all things(see what society has done to the minds of so many men)

So women must be careful what they do while trying to show a man your love because most of them are not worthy of love.

Don't kill for him, don't commit crime for him.Don't do anything for a man that will send you to jail please.

I have 29 female cousins and only 4 male cousins and my elder siblings are females so I feel the need to warn women because I would not want my female relatives to be victims.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Bunmacy(f): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
TheGift:

Potential paedophile spotted.
damn you don't use your brain at all!! I'm very sure you didn't make it to ss3. I warn your types to stay off the post. If you can't think you can't get the message in the post and I will never simplify it for you dumb squid!!
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
The man don dey Bleep the dead girl since she was only 11 years old. My brothers for up north I hail una oooooo
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Heavensent01(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98220088:
Another bad news yet again?

We've had enough today......sho!
This January no gree for death news o.

Barbecue time calls.
See ya NL!

Lastly, Yet Another RIP to the deceased.
#SignOutPeeps@MANNA!
#BBQDutyCalls

Be deceiving yourself political miscreant, you dey grills? 24/7 on Nairaland peeping or typing political jargons

God will reward you people your heartless defence analysis against Innocent Nigerians
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Saintfrancis82(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
These issues is the reason why I don't date any jealous girl or Ladies...
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Anaerobi(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
you are a Muslim and u know your hubby can marry 4wives

she couldn't have just leave the Islam and go to the other religion to be d only legal wife to a man....

now go to prison and d man will marry many more wives
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by tenten101010: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Then proposed to her at what age? Well well God will deliver us from this wicked world. Ladies be very very careful, jealousy is at its height now.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by babyboy1: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin
cocolacec:

Men do the same thing,they will abandon their wives for side chicks and wont release her to try other relationships.

grin angry grin grin this reminds me of one of my guy very stingy and selfish you don't mess with his side chick
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by ModestGal(f): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
The girl and the man started dating when the girl was 11years old

The lady had the husband for 6years which means she was 20-6 as a wife, which equals 14

The girl was 14 when she married the man, and the killed girl was 11.
These children were supposed to be in school competing for grades, but hell NO, they were competing for SEX
The wife should be busy looking for admission or in 200level thinking of when ASUU would resume fully and how she wan pass Dr Asimys course, but Nah, they said its their culture
Culture! Culture! Culture! Child abuse is our culture, what a world in Africa?
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Dapson73(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
Imstrong2:
It's shows most of them are not happy personally about polygamy desperate it's wide religious acceptance and practice

Remember she's also a second wife. so, if she wasn't comfortable, she wouldn't have accepted to marry they man in the first instance.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Dchampion65: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
17 years old was in relationship for the past 6 years. In other words she was 11 years when she started romancing.

Which kind tribe be this?

Her parent, the would be husband and the jealousy wife should be held responsible.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
This country don time person. lipsrsealed

Walahi.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Neddyogu(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by luluosas(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
The day a man plans to marry a second wife, the day he divides his home. Polygamy is deadly, avoid it. Be wise
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Emperor5(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
Northern state and bad news like 5&6
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by HRprof: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Are you looking for job or want a change of job? send your CV a recruitment company they are seriously recruiting for various companies anyway in Nigeria. forward CV to; recruitment@bloomsfordassociates.com
good luck
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Eagban(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Many of these girls from Northern Nigeria are learning from the myriad of violence going on in the North.
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Berryli: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Aisha the deceased aged 16, is set to wed after 6 years if courship, meaning she and the groom began fating from when she was 11 years�hmmmmm na wa. R.I.P to the dead
ijustdey:

Jealous wife kills husband’s fiancée

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/437289-jealous-wife-kills-husbands-fiancee.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Berryli: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
Berryli:
Aisha the deceased aged 16, is set to wed after 6 years if courship, meaning she and the groom began dating from when she was 11 years�hmmmmm na wa. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Kaduna: Wife Kills 17-Year-Old Girl For Accepting Her Husband’s Proposal by Slurity(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
She is 17 years old and husband to be has been dating her for the past 6 years. 11 years old girl already dating. Northern Nigeria will continue to drag Nigeria backward from progressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested 22-Year-Old Female IPOB/ESN Member Caught In Terrorists' Camp / New Photo Of The RCCG Woman Who Was Prevented From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon / Attack On Nigerian Army In Yemtake, Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.