Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

2010 Batch As Can You Vote? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2010 Batch As Can You Vote? (550 Views)

If You Were To Vote Today..which Party Would You Vote? PDP Or APC? / Would You Vote For Atiku In 2015¿ / Who Will You Vote For In 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2010 Batch As Can You Vote? by Skii(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2011
Hi guys,
I just finished my youth service in February in Jigawa state.In January I, and many others like myself at that time participated in the voters' registration exercise as AROs(area registration officer).knowing fully well that the rule was register where you will vote,I had asked my RACO(registration area centre officer) about my impending plight of possibly not being able to vote as I would have been discharged at the time voting would commence and I would have since returned home to Lagos where I am based.he told me he would get in touch with the EO(electoral officer) who would then get in touch with the state REC(resident electoral officer) on the matter.he did,that's the RACO,they never got back to him.now time has passed and I am here and I can't vote.so I ask are there any 2010 batch As that are voting?

(1) (Reply)

Election: Read Before U Sell Your Vote / The Faces Of Tyrants - Who's Next? Wanted For Tyranny! Notorious African Despo / Emale Pupils Are Molested By Male Teachers In Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.