Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jonathan Is Threatening To Kidnap My Son- Dokpesi. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Threatening To Kidnap My Son- Dokpesi. (478 Views)

N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / “I Am Too Disciplined To Stoop So Low” – Orubebe Denies Plotting To Kidnap Jega / Jonathan Supporters Planned To Kidnap Jega - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Threatening To Kidnap My Son- Dokpesi. by maimalari: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2011
A Nigerian media mogul says
his family has received kidnap threats over his
support for a former military dictator in country's
the upcoming election.
Raymond Dokpesi, the owner of the Africa
Independent Television network, told reporters
Saturday that his family received threats Friday
night that his son would be kidnapped. Dokpesi
said the threats were "definitely masterminded
and supported actively by President Goodluck
Jonathan groups."

saharareporters.mayfirst.org/news-page/babangidas-campaign-manager-raymond-dokpesi-says-pro-jonathan-groups-threatened-kidnap-his?page=1
Re: Jonathan Is Threatening To Kidnap My Son- Dokpesi. by karlmax2: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2011
ANOTHER SAHARA una no dey tire!!!!!BB supporters is now official that sahara report is the official reporters of BB supporter

(1) (Reply)

Accreditation Yet To Start In Bauchi Metropolis / Shock As Nlc President Endorses Gov Sylva For Second Term / Pdp Was Losing Cancelled Parliamentary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.