Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot (384 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Larry Ekundayo Visits Ooni Of Ife And Kneels Before Him (pics) / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot by Passcord(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2021

Re: Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot by tyup(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Mumu undecided

How would I kneel to propose to a woman that would later turn to be my responsibility?? and the only asset she has got in her is birthing my kids. Never

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot by tobidipity(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2021
You are all entitled to your opinion. I'll gladly kneel to ask you to be my partner, confidant, mother of my kids and lastly change your name to mine if I find you worthy. Call me a simp, I don't give a heck
Re: Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot by Otunbaigwe(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: Any Lady That Kneels Down To Accept A Proposal Is A Fool-nigerian Lady Blows Hot by delishpot: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
Its well

(1) (Reply)

From Real Estate Fraud To Land Grabbing, Ooni Ogunwusi Amid Scandals / Xenophobia By Ghananians Towards Nigerians Knows No Bound / How Much Igbo Heritage Was Destroyed By The British?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.