Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole (189 Views)

Breaking! Omotola Jalade Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Adams Oshiomhole / Omotola’s Cousin Dies In London / Omotola Jalade Speaks Over Worthlessness Of Naira To Ghana Cedis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole by gistongist: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Instagram blogger ‘Gist Lovers Blog’ has been called out by Omotola Jalade for Inferring that she is having an affair with a Nigerian politician and Adams Oshiomhole, former national chairman of the All Progressive Congress.

This comes after Gist Lovers Blog posted a picture on their page of Omotola Jalade and Adam Oshiomole and said that Adam Oshiomhole had something to do with the Nigerian actress, musician, philanthropist, and former model.

Reacting to this, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde took a screenshot of the blogger’s post to her official checked Instagram account, and blasted him by urging her fans to report the page because it’s a scam.

“I ordinarily dont do this but after thinking about it thoroughly and seeking advice i have decided to!
So.this Blog ran this story and people started coming to my page. Ive always known there are people who are sick and will tell you stories that have Never happened but to publish that on a platform as big as instagram? You must be held accountable

** I have demanded they FINISH and PROOVE THIS STORY … problem is, this blog is hiding under anonymity! ( faceless blogging ) There are more credible blogs out there … follow blogs with accountability .

Can everyone who loves me and what i have stood for all these years pls
1. Report this page
2.Report this page
3. Report this page

And to those of you are addicted to cheap gossip . If you’re not interested in damaging ppl unnecessarily then demand a proof of this Story! I’m giving this 24hrs!

Thanks,” she wrote.

source:https://gistongist.com/omotola-calls-out-blog-for-inferring-shes-dating-oshiomhole/

Re: Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole by Flexherbal(m): 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Her fans are something else.
They want to hear the full gist first, before they help her report the blog.
Re: Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole by Ceenelly(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Omotola Calls Out Blog For Inferring She’s Dating Oshiomhole by Fahdiga(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Imagine an Oshiomhole's ugly and wrinkled dick inside this beautiful woman. Women can do anything for money

(1) (Reply)

Femi-fanikayode Reacts To Orlu Clash, Calls For Restraint On Both Parties / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Camry For Sale / Latest: Nigerian First Digitalise Library for Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.