Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Will You Recommend This Fridge - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Will You Recommend This Fridge (544 Views)

Would You Recommend This Skyrun Fridge? / Clearance Sales: Rice Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Microwave& Fridge / Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Recommend This Fridge by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
I'm planning to get a fridge and I was checking on Jumia. Will you advise I go for this?

Re: Will You Recommend This Fridge by Jessepaid(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Depending on your situation..

Do you have kids?

How often do you cook?

How's power supply in your area?

Size of your kitchen?

How tall are you or your significant other?

How do you cook... In large or small quantities?

Are you always home or at work?

My advise to you...

Don't buy from an online store..

I know it will save you from the stress and all..

But...

You will find exactly what you are looking for in the market...

Once you see it you will know...

If you are in Lagos try... Alaba or computer village ikeja
Re: Will You Recommend This Fridge by cavendishbaba(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
Do not buy any skyrun product. I will advise you go for haier thermocool instead.. Skyrun products na scam, I have first hand experience of their stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Cake & Pastry Plug / Nigerian Lifestyle: Must-have Food Items For Nigerian University Students / Strongest Belly Fat Burner Drink | How To Lose Weight Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.