Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North (178 Views)

Dangote, Flour Mills, NB, Nestlé Push Local Input Sourcing To 66% / Bulk/group Purchase And Sourcing From China / 50 Agro Food Exportation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North by Bazikd(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hello, My Name is Joseph Adeniyi, I reside in the Northern part of Nigeria, I am precisely in zaria kaduna state where there a lot of agric farm produce at cheap prices which can be exported to other states within Nigeria and outside Nigeria to maximise good profit. I have decided to delve in this untapped Agro sector by starting up a sourcing and consulting agency for southerners, westerners and easterners who are willing to buy grains/farm produce from the North as well as export what is obtainable in the various regions to the North too.Interested and serious minded business people can reach out to me for business.
Re: Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North by Bazikd(m): 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
Various farm produce I have done feasibility survey on from the Northern markets(Pix)

Re: Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North by Bazikd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dried pepper

Re: Agro Food Produce Sourcing From The North by Bazikd(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Beans

(1) (Reply)

Below Are Some Of The Key Changes Introduced By The Finance Act 2020. / Can Someone Explains D Act Of Buying N Selling Bitcoin / Pls My Fellow Entrepreneurs Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.