Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Hails Davido After His Visit Brings Clients To His Club - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cubana Chief Priest Hails Davido After His Visit Brings Clients To His Club (245 Views)

Ubelievable Billionaire Cubana Chief Priest Is A Native Doctor (photos) / “you Are My Brother, My Prophet” – Cubana Chief Priest Hails Prophet Odumeje / A Priest Came Out From The Ghastly Car Accident Without Any Injury. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Hails Davido After His Visit Brings Clients To His Club by gistongist: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Owner of Celebrity’s Club, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has hailed American born Nigerian singer, Davido for making a visit to his club during the Christmas season.

Cubana Chief Priest stated that Davido’s visit to his club has changed a lot of things around him as he tends to have more clients visit his club.

He further revealed that his personal life has also been affected by the visit and he is so much grateful.

Cubana Chief Priest in a tweet said, “Thank you Davido. Your coming to my club in December has changed my life. Reply anything under this appreciation tweet as many times and I’ll credit one lucky person 1million Naira.”
source:https://gistongist.com/cubana-chief-priest-hails-davido-after-his-visit-brings-clients-to-his-club/

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Hails Davido After His Visit Brings Clients To His Club by MickzyDonald: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2021
OBO is life, Too much for you blooda
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Hails Davido After His Visit Brings Clients To His Club by TANID(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrencies Airdrop - Oneborn / Mobile App Onboarding Practices / Father Sleeps With His Daughter Countless Time As Mother Is Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.