Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Blogger Fires Back At Omotola Jalade Over Affair With Oshiomole, Threatens To Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Fires Back At Omotola Jalade Over Affair With Oshiomole, Threatens To Re (772 Views)

D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React / Cleavage-Baring Lady At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogger Fires Back At Omotola Jalade Over Affair With Oshiomole, Threatens To Re by Joanne07: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
Blogger Fires Back At Omotola Jalade Over Affair With Oshiomole, Threatens To Reveal More

A popular Instagram blogger has slammed back at Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde over an alleged affair with a former National Chairman of APC, Adams Oshiomole.

The actress had called out the blogger to prove the claims after publishing a post alleging an affair with Oshiomole.

In reaction, Gist Lover Blog threatened to release more incriminating evidence about other affairs Omotola Jalade is having outside her marriage.

Gist Lover wrote; “My Dear Omotola we will kindly finish what we started boo, Motivational speaker of life. https://rayoonline.com/blogger-fires-back-at-omotola-jalade-over-affair-with-oshiomole-threatens-to-reveal-moreblogger-fires-back-at-omotola-jalade-over-affair-with-oshiomole-threatens-to-reveal-more/

(1) (Reply)

Video: French Actress Corinne Masiero Dons Donkey Costume / Busta Rhymes, Ll Cool J Pays Tribute As Black Rob Dies At 51 / Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.