Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet (5720 Views)

Top Five Hiphop Lyricist In Nigeria Right Now-Opinion / Mode Nine And Rap / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Na from ur name i dey make presumption ohhh Bros!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet by tosinaded(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
wetin do my name? and i no be ur bros o. . ur bros dey house
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet by Basics007: 6:10am On Apr 10, 2011
Mere thinkin of Eedris as a legend is doin my brain somehow. shocked Seems the legendary thing is so easy easy to attain this days. Of all the artistes of that era Tetuila had the biggest hit with `My Car` so he must be a legend wink. Azadus used to work the crowd into a frenzy so he must be a legend wink. Rasquie and Olu Maintain used to sing meaningless songs so they are legends wink. The fact is at takes more than this things for any one to be a legend. If MC Hammer`s(who`s pretty similar to Eedris) name is met with giggles these days is not a legend then Eedris cant be a legend.
Infact me with my paltry 300+ posts ; on NL is already feeelin like a NL legend grin grin grin
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet by Yray2: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2011
damn,
Eedris is trully a legend,
solo was heard all over the world at his time,
He was the first Nigerian rapper i ever knew in my life,
pls stop hatin' on him,
he tried,
I know that he fell but he still deserves to be called a legend,
No other rapper can do more than 'PLAYER MEJI',
the dude killed it there.
I love his songs, so pls stop hatin',
He's a LEGEND!
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem, A Super Lyricist And Rap Vet by palliative: 5:28am On Feb 17, 2012
Nigeria can never produce another rapper like Eedris Abdulkareen the remedy. He is the best. He is a LEGEND!! I miss him personally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Sing To A Song You Don't Know? / Naija Gospel Party Mix 2013. / Why Do Nigerian Artists Have Poorly Written Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.