Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG (182 Views)

Ijelespeaks Sends Letter To Imo Gov exposing the real killers PICS / Ijelespeaks Sends Letter To The Attorney General Of Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu / House Of Reps Member In Ekiti Defects To Apc,sends Letter To Gbajabiamila(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG by NaijaHeadlines: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Covid-19: Enough of this NIN registration, people are dying, end it now, Ojuyah sends letter to FG

Businessman and philanthropist, Anirejuoritse Ojuyah, Tuesday sent an open letter to the federal government over the ongoing NIN registration, advising it to end the process.

Ojuyah, who tested positive for Covid-19 a few weeks ago and has spent time recuperating at an isolation centre in Lagos, believed the government is doing a terrible job by mandating a nationwide NIN registration amid a ravaging pandemic...
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/covid-19-enough-of-this-nin-registration-people-are-dying-end-it-now-ojuyah-sends-letter-to-fg/amp/
Re: Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG by Kaduna1stson: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Population is too much, and the government wants you to be few.
Re: Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG by Whoube99(f): 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
There is no leadership in Nigeria

Re: Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
When I have other important things to do and sit and plan for my future then I will go and stand under hot sun in the name of NIN, NIN my foot no be only NIN na INN. I took all my valid prove in other to get the Form the fool in charge said it's not valid. so let them do their worst.
Re: Covid-19: Enough Of This NIN, People Are Dying, Ojuyah Sends Letter To FG by falcon01: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
In the North Terrorists Location are known, Infact meetings are been conducted between Fulani bandits and The government. Now tell me this what use is the NIN to catch someone you already know their location and even Negotiate with them? The Phone number alone is a means of identification if they really wanna track they can track!

Dr Joseph Ugboaja : Transformation Beckons At Nauth, nnewi! / Why We Demolished Illegal Structures Within National Assembly Complex —FCTA / Top APC Chieftain In Abia Threatens To Decamp To PDP