Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch (651 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / D’banj Spoils His Wife Lineo With Cash And Hermes Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Sophiecute: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV-xNnskZiQ

Davido decided to spoil his crew with new Rolex Wristwatch to the amazing and joy of his crew.

Davido is a cheerful giver, that's why he doesn't lack

It's really good to have money.

Watch the video for more

Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by MickzyDonald: 3:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's good to give, i pray I'll do more than that when my time comes
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Freestainworld(m): 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
OBO the give away master
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by bjprodint(f): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dear GOD,pls test me by blessing me richly and see if anybody around me will remain poor.
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Ahmed0336(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
This guy is the most generous celebrity at the moment.

I doubt if anyone in his squad will reciprocate this gesture should things go south for David(God forbid)
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Tundethomson: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
Wawu
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Sophiecute: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
MickzyDonald:
It's good to give, i pray I'll do more than that when my time comes

Amen
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Sophiecute: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
OBO the give away master
He can give o
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Sophiecute: 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2021
He is not like stingy Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by aniblue(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
"Blessed is the hand that giveth, than the one that taketh"____Lucky Dune.
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Sophiecute: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:
This guy is the most generous celebrity at the moment.

I doubt if anyone in his squad will reciprocate this gesture should things go south for David(God forbid)
That's true, let anything happen to him now, you will see how they will all disappear
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by Finestgal: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
OBO baddest
Re: Davido Spoils His Crew With New Rolex Wristwatch by anozie33146: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
He is not like stingy Wizkid

(1) (Reply)

Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife / "You Have Serious Mental Health Issue'' Actors & Actress Comes For Naira Marley / Prophet Odumeje Becomes A Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.