Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Starting A Business Post-covid: Your Three-year Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Business Post-covid: Your Three-year Plan (118 Views)

‘Form A’ Applicants To Submit Three-year Tax Clearance Certificates – Banks / 34 Companies Got Three-year Tax Holiday In 2023 – FG / How i replied my ex when she saw my business post on whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business Post-covid: Your Three-year Plan by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
With COVID having disrupted many industries and forcing many to adapt to the changing economic climate, entrepreneurship may be on the minds of those who would not have considered it before or this was the push to get them to move forward with starting a business. Starting a business and executing it to success is a wonderful feeling and accomplishment. Having a plan to benchmark against as you grow can be very helpful in reaching your goals. The better plans are simple in nature and have realistic goals for short- and long-term growth. Prior to COVID, many plans would probably have accounted for normal bumps in the road and not for something as drastic as COVID and the changes that have resulted. Starting a business now with Post-COVID in mind, it would be wise to... read more>>> https://www.successdigestonline.com/starting-a-business-post-covid-your-three-year-plan/

(1) (Reply)

The Big Problems With Nigeria’s Small Property Tech Market / Please Help If You Can! / 3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.