Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 (28178 Views)

FG Extends NIN-SIM Verification Deadline Till End Of The Year / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Okortor: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
I told you guys, they have no choice than to post pone...that's certain..guys kindly go about your business as no cause for alarm..
Peace..
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by ch3ckm8: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:
I did yesterday and the receipt was acknowledged by airtel few minutes later.

But I'm surprised to get a message from same aitel this afternoon again that I haven't submitted.
I think it's best to use the app.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by zubimete(f): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
I dnt kow where to start from. #Endnimc
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

But I'm surprised to get a message from same airtel this afternoon again that I haven't submitted.

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Thegracefulness:
The previous comment I made on a certain post like this, I said the same thing.

We all know how this exercise would pan out.

These people know what they’re looking for.

Abi it is frustrating them that only them that can afford foreign private jet trips are catching and dying of the corona?

Because why intentionally undertake a policy that the downside is far greater than what you aim to achieve?

This country would not be the death of me.

They don't care about people's lives and health. That's the kind of government we have o...
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by studentofTruth: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
lawalosky:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nimc_ng/status/1351581083096276993

What about those of us who have done the NIN thing many years ago. I went to NIMC office on the 24th December, and they confirmed the number and asked me to send it to the network operators I'm using (Airtel and MTN), which I did using the code and SMS method on that 24th.

Yesterday, I dialed the *346#, and the response was that my record could not be found.

What do I need to do?
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by MartinsD12(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
lawalosky:

This whole thing is very sluggish nimc is an incompetent organization, even us that have submitted nin since December are yet to receive verification feedback up till now, this lacks credibility.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by PussyKing(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

But I'm surprised to get a message from same aitel this afternoon again that I haven't submitted.

Best way to link is via the app

You will verify it immediately.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Omezif(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Okey! Fg is in hurry.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by zedegit: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

That's how confused all of them are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Zenithpeak(m): 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
lawalosky:

Kikida alainitiju gbogbo.... Frustration kill you there..
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
That number is as useless as it can be. Why would anyone who is not expecting social security benefit enroll on a number that will be used in tracking his transactions and behavior.

I prefer the mark of the beast to this one.

1 Like

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by baratech: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
virginboy1:
When second wave of covid-19 dey. undecided

Moreover why the rush in the deadline?
Why not create an app or website where everyone can register it online?
Instead of crowding the Nimc center like ants gathering on a cube of sugar.

This people self...who dey think for them. angry

Welcome to Nigeria
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by richmanrichard: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by sicily4u: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
Poster stop posting trash, the 9th Feb has been in the news together wot 19th jan, so is not today's news
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by generalud: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
I did mine with 9mobile three weeks ago and was sent a text message that i was successfully linked. I was surprise to see a text message again from them last week friday that the NIN i gave them was invalid that i should dial *346# to retrive it. I did it and is still showing me the same NIN that i sent to them. I need help on what next to do.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Digmygold: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
Covid 19 is deadlier and more contagious says the govt yet they dont mind the large crowd gatherings at the NIMC centers. These people need to receive some sense ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by meliziz12(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
If you like shift till forever. It's not making sense. Which criminal do you want to catch that you cannot catch with National Id . Just want us to look off buhari and create topic for the gullible masses to get busy while the imaginary govt siphon.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by YunqTee: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

Download the app, it is very easy there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by fof1: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

SYSTEM OR COMPUTER GENERATED SMS,PLS. DISREGARD IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by pfadom: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
The federal government has stubbornly decided to prolong the spike.

I will rather be disconnected than risk my life to obtain NIN at a time such as this. My life means nothing to a government who has invested nothing in me from cradle to date.

What do they request from foreigners to register their SIM cards? Why subject me to an unimaginable stress when I also possess International passport, BVN, PVC, etc. We are not valued at home.

3 Likes

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Alezy(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

They are rejecting the ones done by the Z
what do you mean by the Z?
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Odelhorno1990: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
The headline is misleading, Feb 9 has been the deadline for subscribers without NIN.

Perhaps read the full statement from NCC to get the full gist:

NIN-SIM Linkage: FG says 47.8million NIN collected by telcos, reinterates Feb 9 deadline
Click to read�
https://www.nigeriannewssphere.com/newssphere/432121309/NIN-SIM-Linkage:-FG-says-47.8million-NIN-collected-by-telcos,-reinterates-Feb-9-deadline
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Lincoln275(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
When sanwo olu said they should treat any malaria symptom as covid-19 ? Am not doing, please disconnect me and am very sure network providers won’t want to loose customer like me.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by slyayok: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
PussyKing:

Best way to link is via the app
You will verify it immediately.
Kindly send the link for NIN verification for MTN. Thank you.
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by DonHummer(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
Simplyleo:

I got same text too this evening. I just assumed the text was sent to everyone regardless of your linking status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Am I the only one who doesn’t have time for this shit?
I only did the *346#

1 Like

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Amandawelton: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
I just got the same message from airtel that I should submit my NIN again
Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by IvarDboneless: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Guys Have you noticed my brothers from the North are not even interested in this NIN of a thing unlike how dey massively run home to vote during elections...Abokis are not bothered

1 Like

Re: NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021 by Kolapo123: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
I no sabi why pple dae disturb dae queue for NIMC office. NIN na 11digits, just guess number and send am to ur service provider. na so I do for all my Sim nd I don get confirmation already. No way den go block my sim again. Use ya ahead and stop wasting time dae queue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / Why You Didn't Receive Your Own Free 1gb From Mtn / 5 Reasons Why NETFLIX In Nigeria Is A Good News For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.