Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine (13316 Views)

Buhari Advise Nigerians To Adhere To The Laws Of The Country They Reside / Kogi Governorship: Delegates Accused Of Selling Their Votes To Bello - Pictures / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by bjtinz: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2021
alizma:

I do believe in the existence of the virus but if you don't have evidence of people who have died in circumstances that can be describe as covid19, you shouldn't kick against his stand on covid19.
I [s]still believe strongly that had it been there are dead in such circumstances in Kogi state, PDP would have taken advantage of that to hit him hard. What this means is that there is covid19 in the country and in every state but of we look inwards, the cure is with us. It is right in our usual agbo[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by bjtinz: 6:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Hongkog:

But kogi has only 5 cases since March, getting to a year now, so which governor is deceiving poeple? The one that said malaria should be treated as Covid or this one?

I will gladly believe the former.

Anyone siding with Bello is mentally sick
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by glowingflame7: 6:40am On Jan 20, 2021
LagBlogger:
Effontery means foolish boldness, insolent behavior. Is that what Bello lacks?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Nigerians and big grammar.

2 Likes

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by ramsonspecial(m): 6:53am On Jan 20, 2021
Na tribalism go kill kogi state U wey dey follow all those ode politician talk i pety u lyf... mcheeeew... let me go my way jor...
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Numerouno94(m): 7:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Nigerians re easily deceived. Some dudes re already applauding Bello. I laff in parables. Dat niggar is a typical Nigeria politician, this right here is part of his campaign strategy. Make him ur president nd even salary una nor go see again. Fools.
Shey Buhari dey pay salary? try Belo nd see.

1 Like

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Junior66(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Wada needed mental evaluation, yahaya Bello is stating the obvious, the government is trying to procure Pfizer vaccine for themselves why they are buying Chinese version for the people despite the side effects that comes with it, he is not saying there isn't COVID 19, but the scam that came with it, COVID 19 is less than 15% of the daily report we see online, it is just an avenue to steal money.
Can you explain how it is an avenue to steal money? Kindly explain why it is real in other African nations but fake in Nigeria. Is Nigeria resistant to the virus?
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Numerouno94(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2021
teejet:
And Kogi state is now number ONE state in terms of foreign investment inflows

How? Dnt blif every shit u read online. Kogi is in comatose cos of Bello. No salary, no pension, no promotion, no single project. I repeat,No SINGLE PROJECT. Only Thugs wit pump action riffles everywhere. U guys shuld b calming down. Bello is clout chasing.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Junior66(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2021
Cutezt:
So I had a friend visit from the US about 3 days ago and she did her covid test in the US before coming, it was negative, was mandated to do another after arrival and I accompanied her yesterday, only for the test to come out positive and I'm like, what?

Like, how can you have 2 different test results in less than 4 days?

She never left the apartment after arrival, so I have no idea how she would be positive, moreover she is feeling very fine and normal.

I even told her yesterday that the lab looks like where they will freely donate the covid to you after taking outrageous amounts of money.

I don't know what to believe men, but Nigeria is pretty messed up
What is your point? Did you control or filter the air she breathed for the days before the new test?

1 Like

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2021
Praxis758:
Yahya Bello's failure to believe in the existence of Covid-19 doesn't erase reality of the pandemic. He's merely deceiving his gullible follower.

Has he forgotten that this same Covid-19 killed Justice Ajana, the state's Chief Justice.

Nigerians, pls always stay safe, this pandemic is real.

Kogi indigenes refuse to work in the state hospitals, and the indigenes from other states who come there are unpaid. They usually go away, some without bothering to resign, and nothing happens.
The staggering number of elderly folks who died in Kogi during the first wave can't be attributed to anything else.
Let's wait and see how Yahaya Bello will rule Nigeria. Maybe the revolution will finally occur.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Numerouno94(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Wada needed mental evaluation, yahaya Bello is stating the obvious, the government is trying to procure Pfizer vaccine for themselves why they are buying Chinese version for the people despite the side effects that comes with it, he is not saying there isn't COVID 19, but the scam that came with it, COVID 19 is less than 15% of the daily report we see online, it is just an avenue to steal money.

Oga u need mental evaluation. Bello is clout chasing. He lacks d effontry to give a piece of advice on gud governance, not to talk of Covid 19. Same idiot dat attacked FMC in Lokoja wit thugs thereby leading to d closure of dat center. Same idiot dat sacked medical doctors in d state replacing dem wit corp members. Bros Bello is jux trying to gain support frm d masses cos he knws most Nigerians dnt blif in Covid. Use ur head. He gives no Bleep abt nobody. His only concerned abt his presidential ambition.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by jacoik(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2021
ZUBY77:
Is anyone seriously thinking that Bello is capable of leading Nigeria? This man is the worst Governor of all times
I don't like him for anything but I just love him this time for bursting government scam on this covid
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Hongkog(m): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2021
bjtinz:

I will gladly believe the former.
Anyone siding with Bello is mentally sick
In this case does anyone in kogi, need a Vaccine?
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Legendaryd(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Are u this stupid or what

1 Like

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Clonus: 7:58am On Jan 20, 2021
Cutezt:
So I had a friend visit from the US about 3 days ago and she did her covid test in the US before coming, it was negative, was mandated to do another after arrival and I accompanied her yesterday, only for the test to come out positive and I'm like, what?

Like, how can you have 2 different test results in less than 4 days?

She never left the apartment after arrival, so I have no idea how she would be positive, moreover she is feeling very fine and normal.

I even told her yesterday that the lab looks like where they will freely donate the covid to you after taking outrageous amounts of money.

I don't know what to believe men, but Nigeria is pretty messed up
Why would someone test negative for HIV today and positive tomorrow? Did she travel alone in the plane? The way people reason I don’t understand. So because she tested negative yesterday she can’t be positive today.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by ObiOfOnistha: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Junior66:

Can you explain how it is an avenue to steal money? Kindly explain why it is real in other African nations but fake in Nigeria. Is Nigeria resistant to the virus?
Lagos State was given #10 billion for the scamdemic by the federal government, I hope you were aware? And many other donations from other donors, please where are the money donated? I didn't say it wasn't real, I said 75% of the daily report is scam, I heard of a woman struggling to breathe for over 8 years but she didn't go to the hospital because of money and it wasn't several until last year that she collapsed and she was rushed to the hospital, she spent over #250k in the hospital
and she was ok, before some people came and say she was suffering from COVID 19, she was treated for free
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Lexusgs430: 8:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Anyone that thinks covid19 is a scam, needs some sort of evaluation...........

1 Like

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by symbianDON(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2021
ZUBY77:
This man is the worst Governor of all times
please don't take the title from sani bello of niger state....please angry
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by armadeo(m): 8:16am On Jan 20, 2021
LagBlogger:
Effontery means foolish boldness, insolent behavior. Is that what Bello lacks?

I'm sure the op wrote that.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by GetMeRight: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2021
loosecanon50:
Truth be told, Yahaya Bello's approach to this Covid19 scamdemic is the only reason why I developed tiny respect for him. Every other thing na zero

I still don't get what makes covid-19 a scamdemic. Is it because it hasn't killed anyone in your family or what?
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by GetMeRight: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2021
Hongkog:

But kogi has only 5 cases since March, getting to a year now, so which governor is deceiving poeple? The one that said malaria should be treated as Covid or this one?

He acknowledged 5 cases, simple. We don't need to be gullible. The governor who said that we should approach or handle malaria as covid-19 was simply telling us to be cautious instead of being careless. His state records highest number of cases in the country, you can't expect him to live in denial like Yahaya Bello
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Hongkog(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

He acknowledged 5 cases, simple. We don't need to be gullible. The governor who said that we should approach or handle malaria as covid-19 was simply telling us to be cautious instead of being careless. His state records highest number of cases in the country, you can't expect him to live in denial like Yahaya Bello

ok
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Wada should go and learn the meaning of Effontery before he starts wounding english in public
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by starexjnr(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2021
servicesales:
noted

Hi guys making money is not easy, imagine you can
Build a website(social media, ecommerce, blog etc)
SEO
Online marketing
Build a form for data entry
Extract or analyse data
All the above to do it by yourself , I want to teach people "Do it your self" you never know when this knowledge will help you
I'm interested
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Cantonese: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2021
Hongkog:
Do I agree with Bello's governance? =NO
Do I support his 2023 Presidency? =NO
Do I admire his response to Covid19 =Certainly YES

Donald Trump said the more we do testing the more we have new cases, but people won't agree with him because mainstream media is always painting him black.

Kogi state does no testing hence they have no new cases, Lagos/Abuja does testing more than any state in Nigeria hence they have more cases. Besides some of the test swabs are infected.

Ignorance is a disease as they say. Surprisingly some people, seeing the trail of death and destruction left by corvid19 still live in the land of illusion and succumb to the deception of a few greedy and crooked leaders.

Have you been to hospitals to confirm? Even if you have not been to hospitals, do you not use your phone to check what is happening around you?

Yaya Bello has been deceiving the gullible and making irresponsible pronouncements, confusing his already bewitched followers. Who says there is no corvid in Kogi state? Do you know how far that governor has gone to conceal the facts on ground? Why is he collecting from the corvid account? Why are medical doctors leaving Kogi state in droves?

Donald Trump deceived himself and refused out of his ignorance and foolish pride to put proper protective measures in place. He said there was nothing like corvid. He refused to wear the nose cover, etc. Did he not end up getting infected? In the end he infected those around him? As the president he got the vaccine before everyone and he was quickly treated. Did he not start wearing the nose mask thereafter? What did that have to do with the mainstream media?

Kogi does no testing because the governor pretentiously conceals facts. Do not allowed yourself to be fooled like this by the likes of Yaya Bello.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Hongkog(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2021
Cantonese:

Ignorance is a disease as they say. Surprisingly some people, seeing the trail of death and destruction left by corvid19 still live in the land of illusion and succumb to the deception of a few greedy and crooked leaders.

Have you been to hospitals to confirm? Even if you have not been to hospitals, do you not use your phone to check what is happening around you?

Yaya Bello has been deceiving the gullible and making irresponsible pronouncements, confusing his already bewitched followers. Who says there is no corvid in Kogi state? Do you know how far that governor has gone to conceal the facts on ground? Why is he collecting from the corvid account? Why are medical doctors leaving Kogi state in droves?

Donald Trump deceived himself and refused out of his ignorance and foolish pride to put proper protective measures in place. He said there was nothing like corvid. He refused to wear the nose cover, etc. Did he not end up getting infected? In the end he infected those around him? As the president he got the vaccine before everyone and he was quickly treated. Did he not start wearing the nose mask thereafter? What did that have to do with the mainstream media?

Kogi does no testing because the governor pretentiously conceals facts. Do not allowed yourself to be fooled like this by the likes of Yaya Bello.

Kogi does no testing and have no cases
Abuja does a lot of testing and have much cases, use your head for get about the bellow from this data what does it mean?
The media will only show you what they what, it is all about fear you know, they can decide to manipulate the numbers without the viewers noticing.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Cutezt(m): 10:56am On Jan 20, 2021
Clonus:

Why would someone test negative for HIV today and positive tomorrow? Did she travel alone in the plane? The way people reason I don’t understand. So because she tested negative yesterday she can’t be positive today.

The way you think is the problem, she is coming from US, where there is almost no shortcuts to this thing, every body on the plane has to be tested, why would a cleaned and sanitized plane carry the virus when I personally picked her at that airport with a car I was driving, never left the house for a day, and I took her and returned her home, how is that possible to get the virus? This just proves that something is fishy about Nigeria's testing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by sonofElElyon: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by mytty: 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2021
HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT SAME PPL THAT DEVELOPED A VIRUS TO KILL HUMANITY, AND IT FAILED, HAS GOOD PLANS FOR YOU IN THIS THEIR VACCINES? WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THESE SAME GUYS THAT BELIEVE IN POPULATION REDUCTION TO GIVE you a clean vaccine,?
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by SoBright101: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Inferiority complexed Africans always believe what white man says, they don't apply their senses.
Covid 19 may be real but it's a scam in Africa.
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by loosecanon50(m): 9:47pm On Jan 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

I still don't get what makes covid-19 a scamdemic. Is it because it hasn't killed anyone in your family or what?

I wish you what thou wish for me
Re: Wada To Bello: You Lack Effrontery To Advise Nigerians On COVID-19 Vaccine by Sangre: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Lagos State was given #10 billion for the scamdemic by the federal government, I hope you were aware? And many other donations from other donors, please where are the money donated? I didn't say it wasn't real, I said 75% of the daily report is scam, I heard of a woman struggling to breathe for over 8 years but she didn't go to the hospital because of money and it wasn't several until last year that she collapsed and she was rushed to the hospital, she spent over #250k in the hospital
and she was ok, before some people came and say she was suffering from COVID 19, she was treated for free
COVID-19 is real nowhere, world wide hogwash bent on media and mind control. Do you listen to the BBC news on the number of african deaths? It is above 200000 then you begin to wonder such people died and cannot be traced? 150 people died in kano from poisoning and almost everyone in Nigeria heard of it. Nigeriansshould stand firm and not let the west make their minds waiver

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi's Turbaning: How Bad Weather Got Delegates Stranded At Airport (Video) / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.