Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture (456 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / What Is This Infection Called And How Can We Treat It? / Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by nonhuman(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
This sour just occourd in my manhood about two weeks ago and have refuse to heal and its painful but not itching and makes me uncomfortable please doctors and health experts in the house please help a brother to proved solution for this .. See photo bellow

Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Hm. You should have cropped it now.

Looks like herps though.
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by dudusky007(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
hahahahahaaa yeye guy.. which girl give u diz infection na use sicatrine powder abeg
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by nonhuman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
dudusky007:
hahahahahaaa yeye guy.. which girl give u diz infection na use sicatrine powder abeg
please what is sicatrin powder and where can I get it
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by Lawdis(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
....burn it on your gas cook that's the treatment

I guessed I'm right

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by dudusky007(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
nonhuman:
please what is sicatrin powder and where can I get it
go pharmacy buy am.. before 3 days e don kill am dry sharply
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by SamuelLoch: 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
nonhuman:
This sour just occourd in my manhood about two weeks ago and have reduce to heal and its painful but not itching and makes me uncomfortable please doctors and health experts in the house please help a brother to proved solution for this .. See photo bellow

Lemme laugh small cheesy

I'd come back to comment

MODIFIED: Now I am done with laughing!

OP, you may not like this but that is Syphilis (an infection that is mostly gotten from having raw sex or other forms of sex, blood transfusion etc.).

Ordinarily, antibiotics would cure this but if it has lasted for long or the sore is starting to multiply you might want to go for blood test at the hospital.

About the antibiotics, I can't say a name here. I'd recommend you go to a pharmacy and buy a good antibiotics for Syphilis (don't go for the cheap ones, e get why).

You may not like this one, but its for your own good!
You should not have sex until you're done treating syphilis.

Lastly, inform your partner. Let her know your predicament, and ensure she gets treatment also...

One more thing, you should act on what the first commenter said about the raw image you uploaded.
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by myboy2010(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
maybe one girl don bite u wit her pu$+$y
Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by Clonus: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Lemme laugh small cheesy

I'd come back to comment

MODIFIED: Now I am done with laughing!

OP, you may not like this but that is Syphilis (an infection that is mostly gotten from having raw sex or other forms of sex, blood transfusion etc.).

Ordinarily, antibiotics would cure this but if it has lasted for long or the sore is starting to multiply you might want to go for blood test at the hospital.

About the antibiotics, I can't say a name here. I'd recommend you go to a pharmacy and buy a good antibiotics for Syphilis (don't go for the cheap ones, e get why).

You may not like this one, but its for your own good!
You should not have sex until you're done treating syphilis.

Lastly, inform your partner. Let her know your predicament, and ensure she gets treatment also...

One more thing, you should act on what the first commenter said about the raw image you uploaded.
the ulcer( chancre) of syphylis is usually painless.
Don’t go to pharmacy. Go see a Doctor

1 Like

Re: What Is This Called And Treatment (graphic) Picture by nonhuman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
Still on it

(1) (Reply)

Implantation Bleeding Or Period: How To Recognize Implantation Bleeding / As Israel Reopens, ‘whoever Does Not Get Vaccinated Will Be Left Behind’ / Please Doctor I Need Your Help This Is Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.